What kind of love did you give your wagon today

Comments

• Took it to get a o2 bung in the exhaust, put the o2 sensor in, raised it up a bit for winter duties, and ordered a cable to hydro conversion from hasport.
  • traded some og sans for another wagon with cherry interior with no tears that is going into the nicer wagon.
  • Speed PhreakSpeed Phreak New Wagonist
    Installed a new antenna since previous owner folded the OEM one off...and rolling around with 1 fuzzy radio channel was getting real lame.
  • ppruepprue Wagonist
    1.jpg

New shoes.

11-3-11

Installed new front axles.
    Got the front windshield tinted.
    Moved my Sirius satellite antennae from my dash to the roof due to the fact that the metal in the tint was killing my signal.
  • pdcpdc Band Wagon
    I went to the junk yard and got the little square blank on the dash to the right of the steering wheel. Mine was cracked.
  • It doesn't rain in Socal much, but today it did, so the fiance and I took our wagon out to splash around in the puddles and got some donuts.
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Didn't do much to mine, but we had a little mini-meet and workday at bamtech today. Should be some pics up soon...

There were 10 1/2 wagons here :)
  • Give my wife a ride on the wagon and took her shopping
  • got it running finally !!!
  • quartersquarters Council Member
    changed a tranny mount, noticeable difference.
  • steam cleaned my carpets and seats today, they look almost brand new. well worth the effort
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    Replaced the pass. outer taillight along with tinting all taillight pieces.
    Ran my friend with a LS EG hatch(or whatever you wanna call them) and took his A** LOL
    Than after all the excitement, found out my water pump is going :(
  • Put on some rear speaker pods I bought.
  • prepped for winter. antifreeze flush, oil change trans and rear diff fluid change, antiseize applied to all my suspension bolts. this weekend it gets a full tuneup.
  • b-wagonb-wagon Band Wagon
    Fully gutted today :-) Tomorrow taking floor tar out :/ Dry ice maybe
  • pelon921pelon921 New Wagonist
    Changed oil!
    Changed tranny fluid and made the lower indiciator lights on the bumper clear by removing the orange plastic thingy!
  • Replaced the clutch. And washed her. She was filthy.
  • Rust removal/fender graft/welding lesson(s)

pics upon completion
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    Installed window regulator(Finally)
    Fixed my radio(wasn't working for some reason)
    Cigarette outlet works now
    Tinted tail lights all red
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Took it to a car show, and bought it a steering wheel!
  • got my rear end bolted back up and got the timing belt and shit on the motor.
  • pelon921pelon921 New Wagonist
    Installed an amp and a sub woofer!
    Really nice instal if i do say so myself!
  • Re-did my audio wiring and moved both amplifiers under the front seats. Hopefully soon I can get started on the fiberglass work to finish my double din install. Also flipped my lever on the trans just to see how the car reacted to being in 2wd.....needless to say its moved back and 4wd again lol.
  • 90 RT4WD (Cody)90 RT4WD (Cody) Senior Wagonist
    Today, I washed her, changed oil, rear diff fluid, and tranny fluid too. OH... Also i joined this Forum! hello everyone.
  • gave it some snow and mud no ice had fun
  • 90 RT4WD (Cody)90 RT4WD (Cody) Senior Wagonist
    New Front Wheel Bearing, HUGE DIFFERENCE (The old ones were very worn)
  • tinkered with my alignment a little........played in the snow....fun fun
  • a couple days ago, we cleaned the inside (kids.. ahhh), Then i started patching up my drivers seat. Not much but it's something
  • LED mod for interior dome light. =)
  • driftin90driftin90 Senior Wagonist
    i was just at the local honda dealer to get a crank pulley bolt for a d16z6 block i bought and remembered to get one of these hood prop holders. and as i was there, there was another customer asking about a key for his 08 civic. ($125 ouch!) anyways, i was like, what about my civic? $10 and with my vin# they cut it right there without needing my old key. thought that was pretty cool. and my big purchase of the week.
    2012-02-21161915.jpg
    2012-02-21152346.jpg