**Show me your interior thread**

i hope this is the correct place to do this and i hope ery body
joins in....

THe rules:
-Show me your wagon interior.
-Be sure to show/highlight some of the mods you have done (ie cup holders/re-covering the headliner etc)
-If you want please include where said mods can be found.
-Rock and roll.

Comments

• BillBoardBillBoard council member
    Crx Si Seats (90-91)
    DA Armrest
    c-pillar and strut bars
    Alpine Cd/ipod
    241.jpg
  • RevmaynardRevmaynard Council Member
    Kinda funny. I did the cup holder ''mod'' and some stuff this week. Doing my headliner tomorrow. LOL
  • Mine...see stock interiors
    : ) and btw ... excellent thread
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    1991 Civic Wagon DX

-EDM center console
    -EDM gauge cluster
    -EDM rear fog switch, adjustable headlight switch, power mirrors switch (and yes, they ALL function)
    -RT4WD shift knob (not in all pics)
    -RT4WD steering wheel...currently installed. Si 3-spoke is shown first few pics.
    -underseat storage tray
    -OEM Honda cassette player and 2 OEM speakers, lolz
    -CRX sunroof switch hooked up to rear horns :lol:
    -EX sedan passenger visor with vanity mirror :o
    -Asimo :D 8)

these first three larger photos are old...but i dont have anything else currently. doesnt show the RT parts, Asimo...etc...

237.jpg

170.jpg

171.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg
  • adamEFwagonadamEFwagon Senior Wagonist
    you still got the si steering wheel?
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    yep.

using the RT wheel now for the wagon. the Si is going on my hatchback.
    updates...

281.jpg

280.jpg

279.jpg
  • what seats do you have BillBoard????
    ep3royalty wrote:
    what seats do you have BillBoard????

90-91 crx si seat...
  • BillBoard wrote:
    ep3royalty wrote:

90-91 crx si seat...

and it was a stright bolt in????
    ep3royalty wrote:
    BillBoard wrote:
    ep3royalty wrote:

90-91 crx si seat...

and it was a stright bolt in????

no sir; huge pain in the ass; and they still dont fit that great...
    i wouldnt recommend it; i would trade for stock ones...
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    Time to update Bill. I know youve dropped more jing in teh inside of that badboy.

And another thing, I think your seats are 88-89 CRX Si seats. The 90-91's have more red in them. I think thats why it was such a pita and you had to change the seatpan covers. If they were the newer ones, you probably wound not have had to change out the entire pan out.
  • shenrie wrote:
    Time to update Bill. I know youve dropped more jing in teh inside of that badboy.

And another thing, I think your seats are 88-89 CRX Si seats. The 90-91's have more red in them. I think thats why it was such a pita and you had to change the seatpan covers. If they were the newer ones, you probably wound not have had to change out the entire pan out.

no sorry still have to change the pans over and also drill some new holes for the back rest. it bolts up just fine but it sits slightly towards the doors, not a big deal though just drilled it 1" lower these are both 90-91 si crx. skins are both passenger seats. yes he was right pain in the ass! but id never go back to the old seats! :D
    161.jpg
    and yes i dont mind the change release under the back rest :lol:
    160.jpg
    i would like to fab some new brackets to sit lower though. these sit a little lower but just a little.
  • Here's my one:
    160.jpg
    161.jpg
    mmmmm i love it... one day i will stumble upon a 85-87 wagon and snatch it up...
  • I had a chance to pick up some '88 CRX Si seats for $40 so I did hoping they would fit and they did only with some washers and widening the bolt hole s little.

I figured that since I have black and grey front seats why not paint paint the rears. Since I've only had a total of 5 people sit in the back seats in the 2 years of owning the wagon I figured why not. I used the Dupicolor fabric and dye pray stuff and it turned out pretty good. I would have liked it to be a little darker but I already used 4 cans of it and might do some more coats later.

Only other mod is eBay steering wheel.

a163253c.jpg

731bfd33.jpg

bfcb1467.jpg

c046047f.jpg

b388940f.jpg

6bb2c170.jpg

faed6fc9.jpg

Dirty wagon

779f28b3.jpg
  • Alupso, did that spray work on the vinyl too??? Did it dry or did it stay tacky??
  • evol911 wrote:
    Alupso, did that spray work on the vinyl too??? Did it dry or did it stay tacky??

It actually worked really good on the vinyl, dried pretty quick and looks descent.
  • alupso1 wrote:
    evol911 wrote:
    Alupso, did that spray work on the vinyl too??? Did it dry or did it stay tacky??

It actually worked really good on the vinyl, dried pretty quick and looks descent.

^^Mental Note for me! :D
  • White&NerdyWhite&Nerdy Senior Wagonist
    alupso1 wrote:
    I had a chance to pick up some '88 CRX Si seats for $40 so I did hoping they would fit and they did only with some washers and widening the bolt hole s little.

Did you use the wagon seat rails or the CRX's? I'm particularly curious about this because there's an '88 CRX Si in my driveway... :lol:
  • alupso1 wrote:
    I had a chance to pick up some '88 CRX Si seats for $40 so I did hoping they would fit and they did only with some washers and widening the bolt hole s little.

Did you use the wagon seat rails or the CRX's? I'm particularly curious about this because there's an '88 CRX Si in my driveway... :lol:

I just used the wagon rails. I had to use about 6 washers to raise the rails up since the seat adjustment lever was hitting the bottom of the pan. Only other adjustment was to widen the holes for where it bolts to the floor so they would bolt in.
  • stephenstephen Senior Wagonist
    anyone got a blue lower console available? that changes the whole look of the dash area. love the interior billboard!
    thanks mang...

i guess i should update a lil bit... EDM rear interior.

328.jpg

327.jpg

325.jpg

326.jpg

and for funs here are some better pix of mirror

191.jpg

224.jpg

223.jpg
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    Love the five panel mirror. Thinking bout doing it in my wagon. Easy install? & Where to purchase?
  • Billboard has my vote for interior of the year, that rear cargo setup is sweet!!
  • My basically stock interior:

Mods:
    -Woodgrain Steering wheel
    -98Spec ITR gearknob
    -Pioneer CD
    -Ipod Holder
    -PWJDM Shift Boot
    -8" Sub Tube
    -JVC 6x9's
    -C Pillar and Rear strut brace
    -Strobe lights :lol:

436.jpg
    438.jpg
    125.jpg
    432.jpg
  • so sick you guys make me. :?

so so jealous.
  • L5thL5th Band Wagon
    NZ-DB8R wrote:
    My basically stock interior:

Mods:
    -Woodgrain Steering wheel
    -98Spec ITR gearknob
    -Pioneer CD
    -Ipod Holder
    -PWJDM Shift Boot
    -8" Sub Tube
    -JVC 6x9's
    -C Pillar and Rear strut brace
    -Strobe lights :lol:

dood i LOVE that steering wheel what kind is it?
  • Are those stock power windows you got? If they are aftermarket what kind are they, they look real nice real flush.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Are those stock power windows you got? If they are aftermarket what kind are they, they look real nice real flush.

His wagon is JDM, they are stock. The only JDM wagons that didn't come with PW were the Civic Pro and the 55X. The 55X Extra has PW. The same applies for AC but it think the AC was just an option.