Meet Ethelyn

Comments

• wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    it's the little things that matter!
  • WOW! That is a lot of work for a little bit of sexay! I like the don't advice. But we wagoneers are gluttons for punishment!
  • PopPopsGaragePopPopsGarage Council Member
    i want to be like bill when i grow up.
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    i want to be like bill when i grow up.

Andy, are you lost? This isn't instagram.
    Finally got around to doing a not-so-quick respray on these stock rollers...

They look ok from 5 feet away, but up close- meh. Really they should be stripped and powdercoated, but I still can't decide if these wheels are worth that cost?

43900150054_0db74a3ca0.jpg

43900150194_dc05d1b9ab.jpg

43900150344_425f858bbc.jpg

43900150284_b95693dbe8_z.jpg
  • You absolutely need to keep the stock wheels! Whats the matter with you?! DUH! lol....well that's what I would do anyway.....
    arries289 wrote: »
    You absolutely need to keep the stock wheels! Whats the matter with you?! DUH! lol....well that's what I would do anyway.....

I dunno. I like the stock wheels fine, but there a lot of other wheels out there that are a lot cooler.
  • Nothing is as cool as stock steelies!! Maybe stock rebarreled steelies but still don't know if it's as good.. I think you should keep them.
    Updates?

Wood inserts brought to you by FoxDesignsEtc aka Prennro.... I made the cup holder portion out of skateboard- its shitty craftsmanship but it works.

40715805953_7d064d4205.jpg

Strut bar brought to you by strykar82 aka 4WD-TwinCam...
    46765965455_c2da92ac3d.jpg

New project wheels brought to you by some guy in Malaysia... Should be re-finished by 2020. lol
    47681999161_cd50172237.jpg

46765965665_0296bc6d48.jpg

32738937657_59a8e4460c.jpg

Spring has sprung.
    47681999371_20144cb7ef.jpg
  • andreas542andreas542 Band Wagon
    Nice, I love all of that! Those wood inserts are such a good idea!
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    How have i not seen this thread before? Surprised the site still works. Guess ill update my build thread soon as well.
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Rear cargo carpet!? :cool:
    Prennro wrote: »
    How have i not seen this thread before? Surprised the site still works. Guess ill update my build thread soon as well.

There's only 3 people still using the site... andreas542. me.... and now you.... Welcome to our site.
  • Four if you count my lurking about.
    Four if you count my lurking about.

We are gaining momentum now!
    Damn I knew the user count was low here, but not *that* low!

I much prefer forums to Facebook and Instagram, which is where it seems everyone has gone to. So much information on this forum and so many build threads to read through.
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    I lurk about every other day or so...
  • arries289arries289 Wagonist
    I am here.....today. Amazing how the number of users has died in the last 4 years. I guess that goes with the number of wagons that have died as well....lol.
  • FakeJDMEF8FakeJDMEF8 Senior Wagonist
    I'm here too, guys. With three wagons (all stuck in NM as Portland has no damn parking)....I still lurk on here too. Mainly to see what cool things Bill has bought and how many wagons Jerry can possibly buy. Hi, friends!
    FakeJDMEF8 wrote: »
    I'm here too, guys. With three wagons (all stuck in NM as Portland has no damn parking)....I still lurk on here too. Mainly to see what cool things Bill has bought and how many wagons Jerry can possibly buy. Hi, friends!

Lol! Howdy!
  • superhatchsuperhatch Moderator
    I swing by every couple of weeks. I think FB and Instagram just killed car forums in general. I rarely even use Craigslist to find parts anymore, its all social media driven now.

Edit: going back through this thread made me order a vibratory tumbler. :P
    superhatch wrote: »
    I swing by every couple of weeks. I think FB and Instagram just killed car forums in general. I rarely even use Craigslist to find parts anymore, its all social media driven now.

Edit: going back through this thread made me order a vibratory tumbler. :P

Those are fun. I broke a couple, but Harbor Freight has a great return policy.
  • superhatchsuperhatch Moderator
    I'm on tub 5 of bolts being cleaned/polished now. Damn you! :)
  • nerfherder81nerfherder81 Band Wagon
    Well, since we're taking a head count in this thread... add one more to it. Keep the forums alive!!
    Nice build Bill.
    Picked up Wheels from PC.

48463908952_abb70248d8.jpg

48463747321_f48d3ff2ea.jpg

48463908927_1aef824211.jpg

48463908942_f49d55661c.jpg

Still trying to figure out what to do as far as center caps. I've been talking to a 3D Printing company, but its all so expensive. Open to ideas to replicate the 1 disk I have??? Anyone got any smart ideas?
    48463944207_84214a6ac7.jpg
  • You should try http://justforgearheads.com. I sent him an EDM rear cargo knob he re-created and 3D printed. Came out awesome and there was no setup charges, etc. Nice guy.
    Ohhhhhhh those wheels are pretty! Great work!
  • DjuhnkDjuhnk Band Wagon
    Double post
  • DjuhnkDjuhnk Band Wagon
    3d printing might be the best option. Really cool looking wheels. Head count +1 for me! I joined last year when I got my first wagon. Keeping my build thread active as I can now.
    You should try http://justforgearheads.com. I sent him an EDM rear cargo knob he re-created and 3D printed. Came out awesome and there was no setup charges, etc. Nice guy.
    Thank you for the recommendation. I did try justforgearheads. He is making them right now. Easy to work with. A+

andreas542 wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhh those wheels are pretty! Great work!
    Thank you. They are a work in progress
    Djuhnk wrote: »
    3d printing might be the best option. Really cool looking wheels. Head count +1 for me! I joined last year when I got my first wagon. Keeping my build thread active as I can now.
    Awesome. It's a small community. Thanks for staying active!