1991 RT4WD From Idaho

1235»

Comments

• 91 RT4WD91 RT4WD Wagonist
    BillBoard wrote: »
    I love this car. There is beauty in its simpleness. It just looks clean- no bullshit all over it. (I mean I'd probably remove a sticker or 2 but thats neither here nor there)

:)

Thank you!! Clean and simple was always the goal, that what makes it different from most Hondas that you see on the internet today.
    Got a new camera and took some decent photos of the civic recently. Also painted the rear mud flaps again. Installed rear camber kits to straighten out the wheels a little, raised the rear end a tiny bit. Will post pictures sometime soon.
  • superhatchsuperhatch Moderator
    Post pictures more often than you are currently planning on posting. :)

Looking great.
    Here they are! Definitely some of my favorite photos. Let me know what you guys think

www.civicwagon.com
    35705911775_85ca9bcaa2_o.jpg
    34864696964_d6590f737b_o.jpg
    34863903714_fa32ecdaed_o.jpg
    35705171445_e3ce18b285_o.jpg
    35318116060_92214ab860_o.jpg
    35665787916_fb8481099a_o.jpg
    35666943486_03590bee64_o.jpg
    35665677006_fc967d90f6_o.jpg
    35665671616_bf310e8ae9_o.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    spotless. I love it.

Also what size of tires are you running on your RT's?

*never mind. I can read stuff.
  • BillBoard wrote: »
    spotless. I love it.

Also what size of tires are you running on your RT's?

*never mind. I can read stuff.

Thank you!:) The tires are pretty wide for how narrow the wheels are so its basically impossible to scratch the wheels haha.
    I'm pretty sure someone asked already, but I will ask again since its been a couple years, How are you liking the Yonaka coilovers???
  • They're really great. The ride is pretty good and the price was very good. We don't drive the car much so maybe they would be worse if you drove a lot. But for us they are perfect.
  • Finally got the wagon out of storage and into it's new home. Washed it and then went out for a cruise later that night. Apologies for grainy photos. Have a lot of things to do but the wagon is in need of new trailing arm bushings and it has a small oil leak coming from the oil pan gasket. Need to order a "Save a Civic Wagon Today" sticker from Prennro soon.

[IMG][/img]29312294447_6ae441c413_b.jpgfullsizeoutput_147a by Anto Musa, on Flickr
    [IMG][/img]30380969658_efc9b6c93a_b.jpgfullsizeoutput_1478 by Anto Musa, on Flickr
    [IMG][/img]42440425980_6830b9d410_b.jpgfullsizeoutput_147b by Anto Musa, on Flickr
    [IMG][/img]42440413530_c5c3a8bef7_b.jpgfullsizeoutput_147c by Anto Musa, on Flickr
  • TadasTadas Wagonist
    Oh man! I am excited for people taking out their wagons after a long time. I started taking mine out during the nights, and it gets so much good attention. Please keep the updates coming, it fuels the fire of us working on our own wagons.
  • Tadas wrote: »
    Oh man! I am excited for people taking out their wagons after a long time. I started taking mine out during the nights, and it gets so much good attention. Please keep the updates coming, it fuels the fire of us working on our own wagons.

I'll try to keep updates coming as we are very busy lately. It's nice taking the Rt4wd out for a spin. Comparing it to the Bmw wagon, the Rt feels waaay lighter and so much more fun. Sorry to all the Bmw fans but the Civic Wagon RT4WD is "The Ultimate Driving Machine" in my book:p. Another thing we must get to is re balancing the driveshaft, lots to do.. Glad to see you still working on your wagon and keeping them alive with how rare they are!
    O man, I forgot about this wagon. I love this wagon. So clean. So pretty.
  • BillBoard wrote: »
    O man, I forgot about this wagon. I love this wagon. So clean. So pretty.
    Thanks Bill!!
  • andreas542andreas542 Band Wagon
    Looks great in those photos! Great work!
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    Love both your wagons! Especially as a fellow Touring owner ;)
  • andreas542 wrote: »
    Looks great in those photos! Great work!

Thanks!
    wagodizzle wrote: »
    Love both your wagons! Especially as a fellow Touring owner ;)

Thanks! We saved this touring from an auction yard. It was filled with dog hair and mold. Now I got myself an e91 with sport package, x-drive, and most important 6 speed manual;)
  • I just bought a blue RT to add to my collection of FWD's. im hoping to start working on it soon. hopefully this summer we can do a drive somewhere.

• The best part about this is to see the progress in this thread. You can really feel the effort and see the wagon getting better and better in every post. Still amazing.

• Hopefully you have it long enough to take a few photos when the weather gets nicer. Would definitely like to check it out Tim.

Thank you superhatch. We really appreciate the kind comments. Glad you are still on the forum.