Meet Carl the RT4WD Wagon from down under.

2»

Comments

• DemsDems Band Wagon
    Hey guys, been a bit quiet down here. I work retail so the Christmas season is mental so no spare time.

I did get a set of USDM/NZ headrest over from New Zealand, only managed to find a grey set but it doesn't stick out too bad in real life, much nicer than the standard headrest we got.

187.jpg

However a friendly police officer decided to give me a defect notice. The wagon was too low and too loud, the officer was also nice enough to tick a box that required me to get a full road worthy certificate (The process you go through when purchasing a car or registering it for the first time.) So the car had to have all the suspension components checked over, Exhaust and oil leaks etc. I only had a week to comply or they cancel your registration. I managed to clear the defect on Christmas eve between my crazy shifts at work.

188.jpg

Now how it currently sits...

189.jpg

I still have some plans to fix the body up and now have a trip to Japan booked late March, so Carl is off to the panel shop while I'm away.
  • DemsDems Band Wagon
    Oh we also finished our short video from the Nugget National race last year. Check it out. The wagon makes a few appearances.

[video=vimeo;116791808]

If you guys want to see more from the Australian car scene and motorsports in general check out my website.

gripshiftslide.com

I've been running it with a friend for over two years and it's been a lot of fun.

Cheers,

Gwyn.