Grifty's RT4WD Concerto

124»

Comments

• Heat exchanger test fitted, it uses the bolt holes for the PS cooler and lines up very well, only slight trimming of the bumper required.

155.jpg
  • RiB'$RiB'$ Band Wagon
    :encouragement: Very clean project!!

STE couplers have same spec than OEM? Or do they lock more (or less)?
  • RiB'$ wrote: »
    :encouragement: Very clean project!!

STE couplers have same spec than OEM? Or do they lock more (or less)?

Thanks mate!

Send them a email through their website, I'm sure they are more then happy to help :)
  • Slow progress on the engine bay, started sand blasting but its a slow and very very messy process....

259.jpg

Got some more OEM parts coming from NZ, headlight covers and another set of Visors :)

260.jpg
    261.jpg
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    The patience will pay off in the end. Keep at it! Congrats on a set of visors. They are def hard to come by. I would love a set. Curious to know what is the length of the rear visors? Will you send me the demensions of the length of the full outside (including the lip) and the dimensions of the just the hooded (visible) part. Going to try and find a non-traditional set. Thanks and continued good luck with your clean build!
  • Thanks mate :)

The results are well worth the effort even though its very time consuming. I start off with a blow torch to scrape it away, then hit it with a wire wheel then sandblasting last.

Yeah I will definitely send you some measurements once I get them, they should be in my possession next week :)
  • This is awesome. Keep the updates coming!
  • Really incredible that you're doing.
    I also have a Concerto that I had to replace the engine, now I'm thinkin to do a wonderful swap with the old D15B2 and all parts that I have stored. Maybe a 1.5i VTEC Turbo would be nice... lol

You're motivating me :encouragement:
    Keep it up!
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    wow, i hadnt checked these updates in a while. Wild man! That motor looks so incredibly clean.
    Get your visors yet?
  • GriftyGrifty Wagonist
    Yep here are the measurements for the RHS one, let me know if you need more

58mm Tall

513mm Bottom width

493mm Top width

20mm Deep
    Thanks for those. Will uyou clarify the demensions u posted. I was wanting a comparison to measure the length of the full outside (including the lip that tucks into seal) and the dimensions of the just the hooded (visible) part. Thanks again for your time
  • Wow, build done right. Subscribed.
  • GriftyGrifty Wagonist
    Prennro wrote: »
    Thanks for those. Will uyou clarify the demensions u posted. I was wanting a comparison to measure the length of the full outside (including the lip that tucks into seal) and the dimensions of the just the hooded (visible) part. Thanks again for your time
    Will have these for you tomrrow :) been away for the last couple of days.

p
  • GizmoGizmo Wagonist
    Digging the custom chargecooled manifold!
  • Thanks Mate!

Progress has been really slow recently due to exams.

It should pickup again in about 2 weeks time. I have purchased a few bits and pieces as well and also started to mock up mounting the reservoir and water pump etc.