+++SiWagon FYI: '88-91('96)JDM Wagon Options & PARTS.

13»

Comments

• SiWagonSiWagon Council Member
    :cry: Nope that's NOT the tray.The Honda one is rubbery & designed for the non-USA Wgn w/side compartments and placed above the spare tyre cvr .The 1 you have pictured is for other Hondas & Acuras as a tray below the spare tyre cover.I've not found a tray that will work under our Wgn. cover.The only option now is probably a custom made one or the one listed above under Oil Pan/Storage.
  • TogTog New Wagonist
    SiWagon wrote:
    :cry: Nope that's NOT the tray.The Honda one is rubbery & designed for the non-USA Wgn w/side compartments and placed above the spare tyre cvr .The 1 you have pictured is for other Hondas & Acuras as a tray below the spare tyre cover.I've not found a tray that will work under our Wgn. cover.The only option now is probably a custom made one or the one listed above under Oil Pan/Storage.

Thanks, it was listed as a part on the EPC for the early honda shuttle. Not to worry then - thought i was on to a winner there!
  • vtecn8ivevtecn8ive Senior Wagonist
    SiWagon wrote:

No. It's a hard plastic. And it fits usdm models just fine. Only difference is that the usdm models have little pockets. Otherwise the tray lines up perfect in the usdm.

Source: I have one.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Well the answer is that there is both. A rubber version and a plastic version.
    What's your source on this?

For a wagon?? Highly doubtful.
  • NZ-DB8RNZ-DB8R Moderator
    vtecn8ive wrote:
    What's your source on this?

For a wagon?? Highly doubtful.

I had a plastic one (it was broken so got thrown out) and Ive seen a few rubber ones around
  • BlistaBlista Band Wagon
    About the huge list of equipments listed on page 2, I think there is a mix between equipments, options and accessories.
    Blista wrote:
    About the huge list of equipments listed on page 2, I think there is a mix between equipments, options and accessories.

Your point?
  • Will the brush guard bolt right up to the usdm rt's? (89)
  • GO NUTS
    764.jpg
    765.jpg
    766.jpg
    767.jpg
    768.jpg
    769.jpg
    770.jpg
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    Gotta catch em all.
  • JHMEE4JHMEE4 New Wagonist
    That picnic table set is just too cool.