1991 Civic Si - Low mileage Gem

2»

Comments

• New looking hubcaps are pretty easy to find.

Are those momo wheels?
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    LOVE THIS HATCH!
  • JesseCRXJesseCRX Council Member
    You should track down a Civic hood mask/bra. It would set off the front end with the black/white contrast.
  • RobbRobb Wagonist
    JesseCRX wrote:
    You should track down a Civic hood mask/bra. It would set off the front end with the black/white contrast.
    i agree
  • RobbRobb Wagonist
    Just bought a BNIB JDM civic ef armrest. Now I have a BNIB CRX and Civic armrest.
    It's still in shipping.. will be arriving sometime this week :)
    Heres a few pics from previous owner.

16.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    Armrest1.jpg
    9.jpg
    12.jpg
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    Nice find..
  • Wow that is amzaing
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Dude. This car belongs in a Honda Museum. :mrgreen:
  • inceptioninception New Wagonist
    Id be scared to ever drive it..Its so mint...
  • RobbRobb Wagonist
    I am scared to drive it.. but its only a car.. lol
  • RobbRobb Wagonist
    Bought a new part recently.. :)

14.jpg

Btw, Im still looking for OEM new mats for it !
  • AaronAaron Wagonist
    some of the parts you buy robb blow my mind, how much did you pay for this if you dont mind me asking?
  • rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    Robb is truly the Honda Whore.

Any parts he will try and find them. They are all rat holed in the house still in boxes.

He is on every forum looking for the unicorn of Honda Parts.

And in every forum you will find the unicorn thread. Looking for bnib floor mats.

Your cars are beautiful.

I like seeing pictures of them but they are getting a little whore'd out lately.

Time to step up the game Robb and find a BNIB ash tray or something like that.
  • RobbRobb Wagonist
    Aaron wrote:
    some of the parts you buy robb blow my mind, how much did you pay for this if you dont mind me asking?

Dont even remember.. something like $40 Canadian... I get wholesale pricing on parts.

If you look at this pic, you'll notice the console is a different color (88-89 civic ODD BLACK - NH83L) instead of (90-91 civic GRAPHITE BLACK - NH167L).. and its scratched on the side too. Yes Im picky.
    http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3554/4569/33884784127_large.jpg

At some point, the previous owner had for some reason changed the console for whatever reason.
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    Wow. immaculate. Nice find, and its even a good color. Most the Si hatchys I end up with are red....and I hate red, lol.

I was stoked to find a tahitian green model with 100% mint seats. chassis has 200k on it, but the seats must of had covers on them. They are super comfy.
  • AaronAaron Wagonist
    Robb wrote:
    Aaron wrote:

Dont even remember.. something like $40 Canadian... I get wholesale pricing on parts.

If you look at this pic, you'll notice the console is a different color (88-89 civic ODD BLACK - NH83L) instead of (90-91 civic GRAPHITE BLACK - NH167L).. and its scratched on the side too. Yes Im picky.
    http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3554/4569/33884784127_large.jpg

At some point, the previous owner had for some reason changed the console for whatever reason.

Oh so not too bad i guess, love the attention to detail btw
  • JesseCRXJesseCRX Council Member
    Yeah but his CRX is still not 100% original paint and his civic lacks the BNIB Civic bra/mask :lol:
    Robb, hurry the hell up and buy a wagon and quit lurking these damn forums for parts you slore! :wink:
  • maroon88irocmaroon88iroc New Wagonist
    holy crap thats like brand new!
  • RobbRobb Wagonist
    holy crap thats like brand new!

Not quite new.. but the next best thing :)
  • tonytonestonytones Band Wagon
    oh my goodness. this thing is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the interior too =) So clean!! haha Always doing big things Robb! love it man!!
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    I have a hard time believing that's even the same engine bay, very well done sir. Keep it safe!
  • RobbRobb Wagonist
    Abide wrote:
    I have a hard time believing that's even the same engine bay, very well done sir. Keep it safe!

haha.. yes it is the same... thanks :D
  • FrankzFrankz Band Wagon
    Wow that engine bay really transformed, good work.
  • Joel_xxxJoel_xxx Band Wagon
    Never have I ever seen an engine bay clean up that well. And I thought spraying mine with degreaser, then rinsing did the job...
  • RobbRobb Wagonist
    Joel_xxx wrote: »
    Never have I ever seen an engine bay clean up that well. And I thought spraying mine with degreaser, then rinsing did the job...
    Thanks. WD40 works awesome ! Try it.