SoCal Shaggin Wagon (going blind)

Comments

• RoRo wrote: »
    this wagon is awesome!

that 3rd brake light is sweet! I did exactly that on the 3rd brake light on my integra but it says "STOP" im going to do the same on my wagon
    Thanks man.
  • VLxTurtleVLxTurtle New Wagonist
    Was board and Stenciled the third brake light so when I brake you see this SHUTTLE. And the CHARGERS of corse
    159.jpg

Hey would you mind if I steal this idea? Give you full credit for it but it just looks so clean, I would just use a different word.
  • VLxTurtle wrote: »
    Hey would you mind if I steal this idea? Give you full credit for it but it just looks so clean, I would just use a different word.
    No permission needed go ahead and use it.
  • Mounted and and ready to roll. Now need to lower a bit more but have to reroute the exhaust to do so.
    322.jpg
    323.jpg
    324.jpg
  • Ballin! So clean
  • DAMN! the shuttle mid-wing is a beaut!
  • DAMN! the shuttle mid-wing is a beaut!
    Thanks bro now need to paint the center and put the caps on it. Complete.
  • Just a lil update
    1095.jpg
    1096.jpg
  • gar07gar07 Band Wagon
    love your shuttle ;)
  • Wow, just read this entire thread. Excited for the "refresh". :) That EF9 mid-wing is definitely unique. What front lip is installed now?
  • Thanks guys. I'm using a chargespeed rep front lip for the wagon.
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    Wagon is looking sick, maybe when i head to my home town we can meet up. I'm from San Bernardino
  • JDMWago666 wrote: »
    Wagon is looking sick, maybe when i head to my home town we can meet up. I'm from San Bernardino
    Yea for sure when you coming down can always have another wagon for the Nnual Ef meet coming up.
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    When is the meet? Last one I went to was the ef/da meet in 2010. Than shortly after i moved up here.
  • June22 its going to be big hopefully we have another great wagon turnout.
  • Cutting holes for my foglights. And put some wagon oem fabric in the armrest.
    822.jpg
    823.jpg
  • hay i think i saw you on Saturday after the EF meet in ontatrio on walnut i think that was you might be mistaken
  • hollywood1 wrote: »
    hay i think i saw you on Saturday after the EF meet in ontatrio on walnut i think that was you might be mistaken
    Might have been if it was grove st then yea. That's we're I got off at.
  • lol yeah it was on grove lol i was in my wagon but you didnt see me.your car looks nice.
  • Thanks bro. Yea must have been busy doing something I usually spot wagons real fast ha. You go to the Ef meet?
  • yeha i think you were talking to the passenger...yeah i went to the meet. only hung out for maybe an hour. you were parked in the back with like 4-5 wagons
  • Yup that was me and a couple of guys from here. We all need to get together and have a wagon meet or roll tru a meet deep with wagons.
  • yeah man im always up for that
  • inside_jdminside_jdm Band Wagon
    Hey im from the i.e. too ive been looking for some meets to go to with my wagon but never really hear of any around here
  • inside_jdminside_jdm Band Wagon
    Btw props on the wagon wish mine looked as clean
  • inside_jdm wrote: »
    Hey im from the i.e. too ive been looking for some meets to go to with my wagon but never really hear of any around here
    Thanks dude yea on face book look for EE wagon squad usually they put up meets there and stuff
  • New pics soon