Wryanns 370hp daily driven RT4wd

Comments

• Dear lord!!! You planning to run awd with this setup? From what I've read the drive train is weak after 300 or so. If anyone can do it you can!! Keep it up

Yes still running RT4wd drivetrain, Im currently making 370hp and have done so for the last 30,000 miles. I think the upping the power really will not affect the reliability all that much. The drag starts are not going to be any more harsh, Im also keeping the same turbo size. the added power should just help with top speed if you thinking in terms of 1/4mile times. I expect to get at least 1/2 sec off the the best 1/4 mile time of 12.2, of course Im hoping for a little more though...
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    exciting! we expect even more pics this time! good luck!
  • I like you.

You are crazy!:encouragement:
  • Oh shit! Here we go! Glad that beast is going into a new home!
  • Oh yeah I'm ready for this one.
  • Getting ready to change to the other engine, I needed to DEQ the car because the new engine has a bizzy 3.6 and I don't think I could pass emissions standards.

So passed with flying colors with the old engine that has a crower stage 2 turbo cam!!
    409.jpg
  • lol and people say you cant pass DEQ with a built motor. Excited to see what you put down with the new setup!
  • Made it out to another RedDoor meet! good seeing a few of you wagon guys there!

287.jpg
    288.jpg
  • EF FTWEF FTW New Wagonist
    Are those LED dome lights in your wagon? The inside is glowing in these pics. Looks cool. haha
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    EF FTW wrote: »
    Are those LED dome lights in your wagon? The inside is glowing in these pics. Looks cool. haha

Yes Sir those are LEDs in his wagon ..... look back towards beginning of build thread he even sells them ...!!!

ok so VIPwryann did you get a chance to do the motor swap out yet .???
    what is the differences between the 2 motors ..???

im still gathering parts for my turbo motor build to make Scrappy spin them 27x9.5x15 Super Swampers
  • white86'dwhite86'd Band Wagon
    Wryann, your wagon is looking great man! This is Joe, used to have the purple EK hatch on red jspeeds (friends with Chris H and Steven with the fit)

How much are those dome lights running at the shop?
  • turbo_teg wrote: »
    man u have dam near the same goals and plans as me your killing me! haha
    I just got a 86 wagon will the parts from a 87-89 fit and where do I get coilovers at ?
  • draginwagondraginwagon Band Wagon
    well well well shuttle owner in oregon as well
  • keithjkeithj Band Wagon
    Any Updates? Great thread btw.
  • bmfracingcobmfracingco Band Wagon
    What wheels on the gold wagon!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Specs??? Please
  • What wheels on the gold wagon!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Specs??? Please

They are SportMax 15in 0 offset
  • GriftyGrifty Wagonist
    Any cluster videos? ;)
  • Grifty wrote: »
    Any cluster videos? ;)

Sorry I do not
  • jongsrjongsr Wagonist
    That's a badass wagon!!
  • i bet you have a lot of fun in that monster :) I know I would
  • back from the dead. i went through page 1-12 and i must of missed the engine setup? what internals are you running? im building a z6 for boost. looking for that 350 range just as you and the old lady are. ive followed this build before i was even a member!
  • This build is what inspired me to build my turbo wagon
  • MY_EEWagon wrote: »
    back from the dead. i went through page 1-12 and i must of missed the engine setup? what internals are you running? im building a z6 for boost. looking for that 350 range just as you and the old lady are. ive followed this build before i was even a member!

Its a fully build D16z6, eagle H beam rods, CP 9:1 pistons, welded in block guard, Ported head, Firrea 6000 valves, Crower stage 2 turbo cam & valve springs and retainers, ACL bearings, ARP head studs, Cometic head gasket, Ported oil pump, GT3076r turbo, custom turbo manifold, 20psi makes 370whp, 92cot fuel tuned with Crome Gold
  • drfink wrote: »
    This build is what inspired me to build my turbo wagon

Thanks!! Glad to here
  • VIPwryann wrote: »

284.jpg
    286.jpg

I love the stance of your wagon! I want to get mine just a tiny bit lower, but going for around the same power as you. Did you do anything to the driveshaft to handle the power? Have you had any problems out of the rt system with this power? Do you daily this also? And do you have an Instagram hah xD sorry for all the questions.
  • stock sleeves?
  • MY_EEWagon wrote: »
    stock sleeves?

Stock d series sleeves can support significantly more than 350
  • monster d wrote: »
    I love the stance of your wagon! I want to get mine just a tiny bit lower, but going for around the same power as you. Did you do anything to the driveshaft to handle the power? Have you had any problems out of the rt system with this power? Do you daily this also? And do you have an Instagram hah xD sorry for all the questions.

Thanks, The driveline is all stock, Never had any issues with the drivtrain, yes the wagon is a daily driver!! We did do the VIP Performance rear diff bushing modd, this modd eliminates the shock in the driveline and transfer case, its only $50 shipped for the bushing you can call the shop anytime and order them.
  • Yes, They hold up very well if the tune is done correctly, there are guys that have made 600whp with stock sleeves, we have made 530whp with a GT3076r turbo and stock sleeves and 33psi.
  • VIPwryann wrote: »
    Thanks, The driveline is all stock, Never had any issues with the drivtrain, yes the wagon is a daily driver!! We did do the VIP Performance rear diff bushing modd, this modd eliminates the shock in the driveline and transfer case, its only $50 shipped for the bushing you can call the shop anytime and order them.

Good deal! And yeah I already did that mod a year ago, followed your build thread actually hah! It defiantly feels a lot better after it!