Simplyhonda's RT-4WD

Comments

• LOVE the bull bar
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    HKS time! Went after work to the muffler shop to get my HKS mounted up! GR33K's setup didn't work since I had the driveshaft to contend with.
    No worries, fabbed up a new pipe in no time. Yes, Yes, I know... I kept my Cat and all, not looking for mass HP gains here. Just a nice looking exhaust.

531.jpg

532.jpg

533.jpg

534.jpg

Good looking exhaust achieved! Not a major tone change, but I didn't want loud anyway. Thrilled!! :encouragement:

While I was there, Look what they had framed in the muffler shop. A brochure from 2005 with none other than my CRX on the cover!
    Car in print and framed That's what I like to see. This is when I was having my Sebring exhaust mounted up, they just happened to snap that while I was there!

535.jpg

Also today, did what I said I wasn't going to do. Put my Yakima back on. Couldn't stand a naked roof. Feel complete now. May still go with a Beagle rack, May not. Kinda need to hold off on
    car parts now since I have family Vacation coming up.

536.jpg

537.jpg

And for all those who inquired, Keeping my mini side front lips. I really like them, but I will be relocating or switching out the amber fogs and wiring up the PIAAs very soon.
    So nice having the wagon back on the road!
    Forgot to mention I took it to our local "Cars & Coffee" the other day. Got to park by an sick clean NSX.

575.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    That muffler is awesome man! Where are you planning to locate your fogs?
    Just going to move them inside the bars.
  • GR33KGR33K Wagonist
    I'm glad the exhaust worked out and you're liking it!
    Paint looks great by the way. Keep up the great work!
    Relocated my fogs today. Much better now!
    Also went out and snapped a few quick photos. Had fun chatting with a guy in the business park I stopped by to shoot pics.
    I think he thought I was a bit crazy laying in the grass taking pics of my car on his embankment. But he did ask... "that thing for sale?"

NOPE!!

636.jpg

637.jpg

638.jpg

639.jpg

640.jpg

641.jpg

642.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    That beast has a mean look! Great job!
  • your wagon looks like it has sideburns with that funky lip

keep up the great progress
  • MittsMitts Band Wagon
    Turned out really sweet man! Good work... The feeling of having a freshly painted wagon is amazing isn't it ?
    Mitts wrote: »
    Turned out really sweet man! Good work... The feeling of having a freshly painted wagon is amazing isn't it ?

Yessir it is!
  • M!KE K!NGM!KE K!NG Band Wagon
    Fog lights look good. Definitely worth a few grass stains to gt a good picture of it. Glad to see you got around to moving the fogs in.
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    Looks great now! fog light orientation is perfect.
    Sorry guys, been away playing with the new Landcruiser (the other brown wagon) for a while. No love loss though. Wagon is still my daily! I ordered these plates like four months ago right after paint. After a screw up determined by many phone calls to the DMV, they arrived today! Sorry NC wagons, I got this one on lockdown!

202.jpg

Also gave her a bath, she was dirty! Much better now!

204.jpg
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Looking nice. Cant believe that tag was avail...Nice Job! The SACW decal is str8 money as well!:rolleyes:
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    Prennro wrote: »
    Looking nice. Cant believe that tag was avail...Nice Job! The SACW decal is str8 money as well!:rolleyes:

i can't believe he doesn't something like
    logo_simply.jpg hondalogo.jpg
    My CRX plate says SIMPLE1 Is that close enough?
    Got commissioned to build a light table for a friend of mine who does tattoos. Many hours of work went into this piece! Turned out sweet!
    Best part, I borrowed my neighbors trailer and pulled with the wagon for the first time since installing the hitch! (Like 2 years ago!)
    Think I need a trailer now!

421.jpg

423.jpg

425.jpg
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Damn! I can appreciate the time that went into that table... Nice work!
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    Siiick. Really diggin' the trailer. Cool table. How's she tow with the auto trans? Looks fantastic as always.
  • Nice work on that table! Makes me miss working with wood...
    Towed great - like it wasn't even back there. Except all the clanking and rattles trim the trailer being transferred to the body. Tranny did supprisingly well!
  • Gray_EE2Gray_EE2 Band Wagon
    I just bought my first Wagon like a week ago, I've had HBs and a Sedan but this thread is some serious motivation for my project. Your wagon looks sick! Keep up the awesome work!
  • WOW! Wagon is perfect buddy!
    Thanks guys!! Love your wagon & it'll love you back!
    Ok, Enough is enough.. Been riding around with my rear interior out ever since paint. Partly due to my laziness, whatever. Finally had some free time today. Did I mention before how much I hate installing squeaker pods?
    I HATE them!! Worst designed Honda accessory on the planet! I think that is my main reason I hadn't wanted to put everything back together.
    I have always had the cursed squeaker pod rattles. I found some sweet foam tape stuff with adhesive tape on one side. Think I'll give that a try!

Here's what I've been looking at all summer :(
    520.jpg

Foam tape!
    522.jpg

Just cut, peel & stick!
    524.jpg

After a lot of cursing I am much happier now! Looks fantastic and stereo sounds much better too!
    526.jpg

A couple of wagon shots!
    528.jpg

529.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    love this wagon... Im still not sure about that front lip situation but everything else is sextacular...
    Thanks man!!
    I love this wagon too :)
    Front lip has grown on me. It's different but I think that's why I like it.
    I may switch it up one day but for now I'm good with it.
    The day I got Her, and......Tonight on the way home!

11.jpg

12.jpg

Thank you Wagon for a wonderful 30,000 miles so far!!

Time of ownership...

1158 days

Or...

3 years, 2 months, 1 day

Or...

• 100,051,200 seconds
    • 1,667,520 minutes
    • 27,792 hours
    • 1158 days
    • 165 weeks

Thanks www.timeanddate.com

:)
    Note... Last post was post #420 on this thread, while we are at the numbers game! :)