Jon-wa-GO-van's Build Thread

Comments

• Those rims are going to look goooooooood on your wagon. Can't wait to see them on.
  • Dash-N-CarsDash-N-Cars Senior Wagonist
    Quick teaser. Enjoy. I'm going to have a photoshoot before I leave for Maine. Got a few more goodies to put on.
    841.jpg
  • yayayaya Band Wagon
    Its looking good Jon. I cant wait to see it in person sometime. When you leavin for Maine?
    yaya wrote:
    Its looking good Jon. I cant wait to see it in person sometime. When you leavin for Maine?
    Be leaving next week. You going to that mini meet up here in NLR?
  • bigluelokbigluelok Wagonist
    love the te37 knockoffs are they rotas?
  • yayayaya Band Wagon
    yaya wrote:

Probably not. We are swamped at work and I probably won't get to run autox Sunday
    bigluelok wrote:
    love the te37 knockoffs are they rotas?

Yessir! Love em'
    Time for a big update>>>>

905.jpg

906.jpg

907.jpg

908.jpg

909.jpg

908.jpg

910.jpg

911.jpg

912.jpg

Updated the stereo, always said I would never put a stereo in here...but the stock stereo wasn't working for the passenger side speakers...so out with the old in with the new :mrgreen:

913.jpg

The cover is taken off to show the speakers...put the 5x8's in the there.

DSCN0580.jpg

914.jpg

915.jpg

916.jpg

917.jpg

918.jpg

919.jpg
    yaya wrote:
    yaya wrote:

Probably not. We are swamped at work and I probably won't get to run autox Sunday

Damn son. Well I'll have to hook up with you after I get back in August. I got a final in my Physics class this Friday...so I'll be booked!
  • yayayaya Band Wagon
    Man try and have some fun for me lol cr is definitly lookin good. Hopefully I will get to start nodding the SI. Just found out the matrix is totally paid off
  • Sneak preview of my new rims :D Gotta find some tires still but I'm just superbly excited, you guys understand :wink:

1.jpg

looks verrrrrry similar to my rota's :D

397.jpg
    398.jpg
  • sorry for the shitty pic, but you get the point =P
  • nice bro keep it clean!!
    sorry for the shitty pic, but you get the point =P

I dig the white you did with the rims. I thought about another color for them but the paint is too pristine on the ones I got.
    Upppppdate:

Well got a few thing done in the last month, trying to get the ole wagon ready for the Make-A-Wish Car Show here in AR. Don't expect any awards or anything just doing it for the kids :mrgreen:

Neeww Seats; out with the old.
    452.jpg

Loving these seats, 93 DA Integra seats...just like the write up says, wagon outer rails, DA inner rails.
    453.jpg
    Almost forgot about my DA arm rest! My favorite mod yet :!:
    454.jpg

455.jpg

I used the outer shroud from the wagon seats on the new DA seats, just had to cut out for the recline lever. Turned out very well actually.
    456.jpg

My favorite thing about the DA seats...
    457.jpg

Got another goodie :mrgreen:
    458.jpg

459.jpg

460.jpg

And here are a few more things I added. Fogs and ooold skool "New York" license plate and dash mat.
    461.jpg

462.jpg
    Not sure why this is half green?
    463.jpg
    I'm thinking about swapping these in for my fog lights, picked them up the other day. Putting them in the bumper like a EF9, thoughts?
    464.jpg
    Here are a couple more pics I took:

Got some Integra mud flaps for the rear.
    465.jpg

466.jpg

And a pic of my ole lady's Accord and the wagon. :wink:
    467.jpg
  • The seats look real good man. I might try and do that myself. My drivers seat is really thrashed!
    Yeah mine was pretty terrible as you can see. I still haven't made the holes bigger on the rails and I got 4/4 bolts on the driver and 3/4 bolts in the passenger side. Not sure why it worked like that but I'm happy till I get something to re-tap the other hole. But they are a Huuuuge upgrade from stock, as far as comfort wise.
  • man i have those same lexus fog lights and would love to know how to mount them..pm me if you find out
    man i have those same lexus fog lights and would love to know how to mount them..pm me if you find out

I think we'll have to custom make some brackets. Shouldn't be too hard, I'll do a write up...when I get some time :lol:
    Here are a few pics of the wagon from a car show this past weekend.

16.jpg
    18.jpg
    20.jpg
    19.jpg
    17.jpg
    67.jpg
  • I'm loving those rims the car is coming along niiiiiiiiice looking super fresh
    I'm loving those rims the car is coming along niiiiiiiiice looking super fresh
    Appreciate it bro!
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    pix of new toy???
    Patience young grasshopper...
    Onnnnne quick sneak peak... I can't help it :mrgreen:
    275.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    fuggin awesome!!!
    BillBoard wrote:
    fuggin awesome!!!

Toooodayyyy is the day, sheees all mine :mrgreen: x87987698761273694712398476267x10^1238127986093425062938457
  • yayayaya Band Wagon
    The seat mod looks really good. Where did you find DA seats that clean? The element is a nice daily Jon. Of course i'm jealous, i'd be alot more jealous if it was a 99 Red Crv but i like the elements too. lol