Re: 91 White wagon from the 206 (4/22/11 update pics)

Comments

• CharbCharb Administrator
    I can't find one pic of your swap....?

Why you holdin out? lol
  • unlimited02unlimited02 Senior Wagonist
    Charb1618 wrote:
    I can't find one pic of your swap....?

Why you holdin out? lol

oh hahaha idk... i'll take a pic when my other officer comes back... it's nothing, just stock b18a1 :mrgreen:
    here's a quick engine shot... haven't had the chance to put in my beauty washers and the jdm wagon badge...
    Looks good man!

Officer...?
    hahaha i'm a security officer for Microsoft..
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    Looks really good. I always assumed that it was stock. I guess that picture shows why I shouldn't assume. Very clean indeed.
    hahaha i still consider it stock... i wanted to do a Lsvtec but i decide to go with eye candys lol...
    I'll be doing LS vtec as soon as I go to cali and pick up the head I left behind :(
    It's at my friends house and I left it there when I moved up here to idaho, stupid me.
    oh ok... yea better get back the vtec head... and yea i like the Lsvtec... had it in my old turbo eg a few years ago... i even have a brand new Lsvtec kit that i got for a good deal that i just kept it for one day that i might need it...
    That'll be nice. I was suppose to go pick it up awhile ago but being jobless is not helping and I don't want him to ship it. I still need to get the kit and I will, eventually lol
  • Nice wagon, every mod looks good. Any pics of the rear sway bar installation?
    SnoCoWagon wrote:
    Nice wagon, every mod looks good. Any pics of the rear sway bar installation?

hmmmm not i dont have any pics of the install but i can take some pics of how it looks like n send u the link i used to do the sway bar... the part u need the most is the accord endlinks and having some cut and weld for u...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2803
  • Thanks, I'll have to find a set of those end links, I just picked up everything else. No need to take pics, that write up covers it well.
    oh yea np...
  • lonewagonlonewagon Band Wagon
    wagons looking good man where at in washington u at
    Oh thanks I'm in the south area of seattle
    here are some nice pics of the car i took...
    Lookin real good man.. keep em comin!
    thanks alot... yea i'm waiting finishing up my taxes and then i'm gonna install my wheels that i can't wait to see on the wagon... but planning on my new goodies also so stay tune...
    Glad you're not selling it.... hopefully see it in person at a meet this summer...
    Charb1618 wrote:
    Glad you're not selling it.... hopefully see it in person at a meet this summer...

yea... i really thought hard about it... some ppl said " i thought u were gonna sell it " but i was like my wagon family wants me to keep it... i've just put alot of time into it, and just dont want nothing bad to happend haha... not trying to jinks myself but u know when there's haters... theres trouble hahaha...
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Now this is a keeper! Glad you keeping her. 8)
  • wyld kardz ee2wyld kardz ee2 Senior Wagonist
    I can't wait to see those new wheels on there too.I'm glad to see you are keeping your wagon.
    Very happy to hear that you are keeping the wagon after all. Lookin as good as ever, updates are serving us well. Can't wait to see it with the other rims :)
    thanks everyone... yea i know i'll miss her so i just want to keep her as long as i can and got some new ideas for her to keep the spark between us hahaha...
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    Great build and progress. Looks good man.
    Thanks alot bro... Hopefully to post up more goodies n pics
  • gc8pandagc8panda Band Wagon
    Very clean wagon good sir. I hope when i sell my Subaru i can get a white wagon.
    thanks alot... and yea... white power wagon are nice... =D
  • white power ftw =)

wagon i mean... lol. I am actually asian. Can't wait to get started on mine! Just a few more months till I get home :wink: