Ogwagon's wagons

Well I've been a member here for a while now but just recently was taught how to post pics. :oops: I'm in SoCal(L.A.) and sometimes attend the local meets and events. I have two wagons that I've been working on along with a daily driven EF hatch. Unfortunately I did not document the progress of the wagons with before/after pics, but over the years I have accumulated several random pics and videos that I thought I would share. The first wagon is more of a weekend racer/fun car. Here is a partial list of mods:
-LS/Vtec swap w/B18A block and P72 head (81.5mm bore)
-Skunk 2 intake mainfold w/Professional Products 68mm throttle body
-Edelbrock header w/modified 2 1/2" collector
-Skunk 2 stg2 cams and sprockets
-RC 310cc injectors w/Walbro 190 fuel pump
-tuned by Erick Aguilar on Hondata S200
-B16 transmision w/Quaife diff and type r 4.78 final drive
-Act 6 puck solid disc w/HD pressure plate
-OEM gsr axles
-modified OEM gsr shift linkage
-Hasport mount kit
-Sonem hydraulic conversion(slightly reinforced)
-Full-Race traction bar and radiator w/SPAL fan and custom shroud
-2 1/2 mandrel bent piping w/Magnaflow muffler and resonator(resonator only w/extension pipe for track use)
-Panasport Pro Rally 15" wheels
-M&H 22/8/13 slicks on Bogarts or Rota RB for track use
-Skunk 2 sleeve over coil overs w/integra spring rates on Tokico blue shocks
-Skunk 2 front and rear camber kits
-Skunk2 rear lower control arms(recently replaced w/Function 7)
-DA front knuckles w/Brembo rotors and Porterfield brake pads
-Earl's brake hoses
-Nissin 15/16 master cylinder
Well on to the pics:
frontshotedit.jpg
sideshotv.jpg
rearshotedit.jpg
panasport.jpg
bumper1.jpg
babyseat.jpg
exhaustedit1.jpg
exhaust1g.jpg
This is my race exhaust set up
racepipe1.jpg
engine1q.jpg
dynoedit1.jpg
fontana1.jpg
fotanaedit1.jpg
This is when I replaced the carpet with an OEM one from my local dealership
carpet1z.jpg
carpet2k.jpg
fit like a glove!!
carpet3.jpg
And here are a couple of videos of this wagon in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPIm0y8wtnQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vw3vh3TX00&NR=1
Not a great run but a hell of a burnout!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9MT3HKnDMM&feature=related
I'll post pics of the second wagon later. All comments good and bad welcome. :D

Comments

• Wagon is straight up BAD . Checked out the vids on youtube , HOLY ISH your wagon is quick . Nice work .
  • draginmywagondraginmywagon Senior Wagonist
    damn that shit is fast.. i would like to build one but i would want it to be 4wd.. like the build so far.. whats all done to you other cars..
  • Thank you sir, and now on to the second wagon, aka "Brownie". This is really just our grocery getter/track support vehicle for the first wagon and is not heavily modified but she's super reliable and handles nice too. Here's the list of mods:
    -Function/Form type 1 suspension
    -Energy Suspension master bushing kit and trailing arm bushings
    -Tenzo Sinko R wheels
    -ARP extended wheel studs (just for looks)
    -all new brakes(pads,rotors,drums,rear wheel cylinders and Goodridge brake hoses)
    And now to those pics:
    brownie5.jpg
    brownie1.jpg
    brownie2z.jpg
    brownie3.jpg
    brownie4.jpg

here are some pics at Irwindale

irwindaleedit2.jpg
    wagon6.jpg
    irwindaleedit1.jpg
    wagon7edit.jpg
    This one is at Fontana where we met up with a fellow HCW memeber. Small world! :D

edittedversion2.jpg
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Very nice,OG! Been holding out on us, huh?
  • bad wagons. i like the car seat too i need one of those for my kid. where do you get the rear wiper delete from?
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    awesome!
  • lil'ghostlil'ghost Council Member
    nice, bad ass, and clean wagons!
  • SUUPPPEERRR CLEAN WAGS ! good work man.
  • Both of em are sick! Where can I get a baby seat like that??! 8)
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    I remember seeing the grey one at one Eibach meet before I moved to Tennessee. I had a grey one that was dumped on stock steelies then with a bike rack. I remember seeing you drive past and we pointed each other out. Well glad to see you're posting pictures, this car is really clean in person!
  • 91_wago wrote:
    bad wagons. i like the car seat too i need one of those for my kid. where do you get the rear wiper delete from?
    Thank you all for the kind words and comments. I bought this baby seat about 9 1/2 years ago, right before my first daughter was born from the Summit racing or Jeg's catalog(can't remember which). Since then I have purchased another one of these exact same seats for my other car from Ebay(and I have another daughter also now). The rear wiper delete is actually just a OEM body plug I got from the Honda dealer. I just measured the hole and went to the Honda dealer and they looked up a suitable plug from the parts computer. There's a screen that shows just body plugs and there sizes in millimeters. Only cost a couple of bucks if remember correctly.
  • doitdub wrote:
    Both of em are sick! Where can I get a baby seat like that??! 8)
    Thanks! Try Ebay for the baby seat. I bought one from Ebay and a friend of mine also found one there a couple of months after. I know Jegs and/or Summit stopped carrying these years ago. Recaro also makes one.
  • pics of the hatch?
  • Damn that is quick, makes me want to get mine running right now!
  • ThaClutcH wrote:
    I remember seeing the grey one at one Eibach meet before I moved to Tennessee. I had a grey one that was dumped on stock steelies then with a bike rack. I remember seeing you drive past and we pointed each other out. Well glad to see you're posting pictures, this car is really clean in person!
    That was you!!! Wow I remember that! I was happy just to see another wagon there. I think you and I were the only two wagons representing at that meet. Thanks for your comments.
  • 89ac_EE2 wrote:
    pics of the hatch?
    It's pretty much a stock black EF Si hatch on Panasports also but I'll post pics after a nice carwash if you like.
  • C-ratZC-ratZ New Wagonist
    please tell where we can find the exact radiator you have :D
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    ogwagon wrote:
    ThaClutcH wrote:
    That was you!!! Wow I remember that! I was happy just to see another wagon there. I think you and I were the only two wagons representing at that meet. Thanks for your comments.

Yea man. My wagon has got quite the make over and new engine is coming soon. Check out my thread for recent pics. I love the way yours look on panasports.
  • C-ratZ wrote:
    please tell where we can find the exact radiator you have :D
    Its a Full-Race radiator made for them by PWR. I just made an aluminum shroud for it and threw on a SPAL fan for better cooling than the fan they offer. It's designed to work with their traction bar. Here's the link:http://www.full-race.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22_715_790&products_id=481
  • Swipe'dSwipe'd Wagonist
    very inspirational! i want to do similar things, how much power did it make?
  • unlimited02unlimited02 Senior Wagonist
    sweet ride...
  • udubrx7udubrx7 Senior Wagonist
    That front bumper intake looks pro as fuck. Great job on the cars, I'm glad to see some people putting more emphasis on function rather than form. Super clean, and the small details make it awesome. Like the little cable clamps holding down the overflow tank hose, looks stock!
  • ee2mommyee2mommy Wagonist
    cute baby seat. how old is your kid? i love brownie...ha my friend used to have an EF 4 door and we called it brownie too. 8) both wagons look super cleeeeannnnn!
  • Marc_EE9Marc_EE9 Senior Wagonist
    www.civicwagon.com

that looks great!
    car in general

nice work
  • ogwagonogwagon Wagonist
    Swipe'd wrote:
    very inspirational! i want to do similar things, how much power did it make?

Thank you. I don't remember the exact number but I think it made something like 225hp on a DynaPak. It was over two years ago now and I can't even find the dyno sheet.
    udubrx7 wrote:
    That front bumper intake looks pro as fuck. Great job on the cars, I'm glad to see some people putting more emphasis on function rather than form. Super clean, and the small details make it awesome. Like the little cable clamps holding down the overflow tank hose, looks stock!

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad we share the same philosophy about cars.
    ee2mommy wrote:
    cute baby seat. how old is your kid? i love brownie...ha my friend used to have an EF 4 door and we called it brownie too. 8) both wagons look super cleeeeannnnn!

Thanks for the positive comments, gotta love brownies! I have two daughters, my oldest is 8 and my baby is 3.
    Marc_EE9 wrote:
    www.civicwagon.com

that looks great!
    car in general

nice work

I'm glad you think so. I've had mixed reviews on the bumper air scoop, but it's purely for funtional purposes. I've tried several different types of cold air intakes but none performed as well as the simple 3" air tube w/BPI flow stack on the end. The bumper scoop was just an attempt to direct as much outside air to the air filter as possible and yet still remain somewhat stealthy. :wink:
  • udubrx7udubrx7 Senior Wagonist
    I have a rare disease where the more functional a part is, the more beautiful it is to me. That scoop is SO SEXY!
  • Marc_EE9Marc_EE9 Senior Wagonist
    ogwagon wrote:
    Marc_EE9 wrote:
    www.civicwagon.com

that looks great!
    car in general

nice work

I'm glad you think so. I've had mixed reviews on the bumper air scoop, but it's purely for funtional purposes. I've tried several different types of cold air intakes but none performed as well as the simple 3" air tube w/BPI flow stack on the end. The bumper scoop was just an attempt to direct as much outside air to the air filter as possible and yet still remain somewhat stealthy. :wink:

this is mine on my EE9...
    looks tiny compared to yours :lol:

but its hard on these bumpers due to the curves. im in the process of mould this and flushing it into the bumper :D
    its gunna look frikin sick man!!!! 8)

01082008049.jpg