help (CAI)

have anyone bought a cold air intake from bay? if so can you tell me please how to put it on. it didnt have insactions

Comments

• sanjiyan69sanjiyan69 New Wagonist
    for my wagon, there are 3 bolts (I think) that secures the stock air box. unbolt those. then separate the plastic arm from the intake manifold. It is actually pretty easier afterwards.

post if you have more problems.

• this is quite simple..if you bought the short ram which is the one that doesn't go all the way down to the wheel well, all you need to do is remove your air intake box and the long black plastic tube and put your ebay pipe in and screw it in and then screw in the big K&N filter.

if you have the CAI or cold air intake, you do the same thing, only you have to get the air filter end of it down your wheel well..i had to remove part of my plastic shield down at the bottom of the car..then you just bolt in the intake pipe to the lower body of your car and on the other end you need to cut part of your existing intake tube and fit the new intake over it with the round clamps your kit came with.

(i'm using the AEM cold air intake..they don't make one for wagons..in fact nobody makes any intakes specifically for wagons..so a slight modification is necessary..but it works great!)