New from North Carolina

Hi everyone, very new to the Wagon scene and this site, but I'm very eager to learn. Hit me up if you have any info on these cars.

I pulled this thread from my local honda forum . . . carolinahondas.com

Enjoy!!

Car: 1983 Honda Civic Wagon 5 Speed
Mileage: 309,000
Engine: 1.5 L EM CVCC I4

I'm not very much of a show off but i figured I would show everyone my unique ride I picked up yesterday (10/31/09). I got this thing from a guy out in Hampton Virginia and drove it all the way back to Raleigh. Let me tell you, I was very surprised that I made it back. Only problems the car is having is it idles high sometimes around 3k and if you go over 70 mph it gets a little hot. Don't know if i really care to fix these things b/c i figured a swap would be nice . . . but difficult.

Only body damage is that the rear hatch is dented in and theres some tiny rust spots here and there.

Major things I want to do to this car right now is slam it on its balls, paint the hood and bumpers, clean up all the trim, and clean the interior.

Please feel free to suggest some mods i should make to the car and if you find any links for aftermarket parts or parts in general just post em up.

And when I say sleepywagon I mean she's tired.

Here she is, her name is Vanessa
81.jpg
82.jpg
83.jpg
84.jpg
85.jpg

Comments