My new wagon

I finally got my Civic Wagon its a 1991 with 212000 miles on it I got it for $900. With gas prices so high my Expedition will be parked I also have two four door sedans one an EX and one a DX with a ZC swap, unfortunatley the ZC has thrown a rod. I am not sure what I am going to do with that. I will be eventually modding this wagon as soon as I get some ideas. The first thing I will be doing is making a rear cargo cover for it and putting some rims on it. Anyone have any other suggestions.

wagon1.GIF

wagon2.GIF

Comments

• HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Done. :D

Not sure why the bleck doesn't come out right, i think its something to do with being in a GIF format.

Lookin good, clean find.
  • the gif looks like that because you had black matte set, or maybe transparency. set no matte, and no transparency when you save the gif.

or just use jpg. :wink:

that's a clean wagon.
  • davensdavens familEE
    Pacifier wrote:
    Not sure why the bleck doesn't come out right, i think its something to do with being in a GIF format.

No, that's the new HID hyperwhite neon kit
  • cjswagoncjswagon Band Wagon
    Thanks fellas. I have some interior cleaning to do on it but for the most part it is in pretty good shape. It does have some rust around the right wheel well.
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    davens wrote:
    Pacifier wrote:

No, that's the new HID hyperwhite neon kit

my words exactly.... :D :D :D
    This is my DX/ZC with the thrown rod

red4dr.JPG
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    This is the code ytou will need to use... ;)

"img]http://xs102.xs.to/xs102/06245/red4dr.JPG[/img";

Just change the " into brackets and the code will work. :D
    Thank you sir :D