My DONOR car!

My simple car soon to be a donor car :lol:

53.jpg
54.jpg

Comments

• HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Whats wrong with it? I'd sell the whole car and buy a B18C from a '98 spec JDM ITR... :D

Seems like a bit of a waste to kill that car for no reason... or is there something im missing?
  • doitdubdoitdub familEE
    Yeah looks pretty complete.
  • sic944tsic944t Wagonist
    assumeing you return it to stock then i guess to each his own but thats a nice ass car to get crazy on for an old wagon ... like my donor car was a 1,000 dollar DA that was left for dead
  • marc-111marc-111 Wagonist
    nope not selling it, im just gonna take the engine and put it on my wagon and guess what's gonna be in there???? :lol:

took me 1 year and a half to finish this project car in and out
  • duckie8310duckie8310 Senior Wagonist
    im looking at those gas prices. i miss those days.....

looks clean. imma guess....h22?
    doin a k20a swap :lol:

but that's gonna take a while though coz i wanna built my B series for my wagon :D
    oOo nice. i totally forgot about the k20. that would be a beast
    but when im done with my wagon its gonna have the same time slips with my coupe (i hope i won't mess up my wagon swap though)
    you'll be fine with the swap. you're wag-fam is here to help out. many people have done this swap, or something similar, so if something comes along, we're here to help :D
    thanks! yup i remember 3-4 months ago you guys helped me out on my d16y7 swap
    that's what we're here for :D

im hoping to get a swap in soon. gotta get more miles on this engine first....i barely rolled over 100K about a month ago

keep us updated on that B swap in your wagon. and that K in the sedan, both will be killers on the track. i love to see wagon-sleepers. ricers will never know what hit them
    i know! i hate it when ricers come next to me and asks me if i wanna race them! ofcourse im gonna loose coz i got a d16y7 engine with dpfi on it

maybe on the wagon i could put some updates but on the coupe maybe not coz it's gonna take me a while to start that project coz im also planning to boost my wagon after building my b18c1
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Dood your gonna have one sick ass collection. :shock:
    heck yeah