New from Utah

Hey everyone!

Just joined up as I have been searching for the past two months for a 4WD wagon. If anyone knows of one near Utah please let me know! I am ready to travel a decent ways for one.

Comments

• jfarberjfarber Band Wagon
    Welcome.... Hope you find the Wagon you are looking for.
  • jeckel30jeckel30 New Wagonist
    jfarber wrote:
    Welcome.... Hope you find the Wagon you are looking for.

Thanks! They don't seem to come up to often here in SLC.
  • saywhatsaywhat Band Wagon
    Keep me updated, I'm in SLC and also looking for one!
    saywhat wrote:
    Keep me updated, I'm in SLC and also looking for one!

Just don't beat me to one and we will be all good :D
  • EDwEFprtsEDwEFprts Senior Wagonist
    post a pic of your new wagon.
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    EDwEFprts wrote:
    post a pic of your new wagon.

Yea, what he said! :mrgreen: Haha.
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    Gonna be wierd seein pics of this car posted under a different SN... atleast it'll still be around!
  • EDwEFprtsEDwEFprts Senior Wagonist
    Charb1618 wrote:
    Gonna be wierd seein pics of this car posted under a different SN... atleast it'll still be around!
    ya, what he said too.

jeckel, we should get together once you start cruising the wagon.
    that way i can meet you and see bill's old wagon in person.
    EDwEFprts wrote:
    Charb1618 wrote:
    ya, what he said too.

jeckel, we should get together once you start cruising the wagon.
    that way i can meet you and see bill's old wagon in person.

For sure. I am finishing up an alarm and power locks this week. Then I need to get it to pass emission/inspections. I should have everything finished and ready to go by Saturday.
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    im watching you, like you just took my 16year old daughter out on a date....
    if any thing bad happens......... i will cut you..... lols, jk,... but seriously
    BillBoard wrote:
    if any thing bad happens......... i will cut you..... lols, jk,... but seriously

Haha, don't worry it is in good hands.
  • saywhatsaywhat Band Wagon
    BillBoard wrote:

Don't worry, I am chaperoning. She will be safe. I got some rolling shots on the way down from ID, I need to post those up.
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    saywhat wrote:
    Don't worry, I am chaperoning. She will be safe. I got some rolling shots on the way down from ID, I need to post those up.

POST UP Homie!!!!!
  • There was a rt 4wd wagon in Ogden but im not sure if they still have it it was
    way clean except for a dent in the rear i was going to buy it but i got a GTI instead
  • deepsdeeps Band Wagon
    lee123 wrote:
    There was a rt 4wd wagon in Ogden but im not sure if they still have it it was
    way clean except for a dent in the rear i was going to buy it but i got a GTI instead

Lee, it's probably gone now – but do you remember where in Ogden?
  • i drove by the other day to see if it was still for sale but it was gone it was on it was off 21st street i think in some apartment complex