New to the site, But not to driving a wagon

I have been in love with the wagons for a long time now. I mostly love the AWD! I finally got a wagon that needs a little TLC, But I think it will be fun when I get all the little bugs worked out. I live in Billings, MT.... Is there anyone close to here? The nearest people I have seen are ID and UT.

Here are a few pictures of its current state.

468.jpg

469.jpg

Comments

• wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    welcome! body looks straight on that wagon. its ann ´88 right? i think ´88 (and ´89s) were the only ones with that lighter gold color. looks good!
  • JakerJaker familEE
    wagodizzle wrote:
    its ann ´88 right? i think ´88 (and ´89s) were the only ones with that lighter gold color. looks good!

And manual seatbelts!
  • SprockRallySprockRally Band Wagon
    wagodizzle wrote:
    welcome! body looks straight on that wagon. its ann ´88 right? i think ´88 (and ´89s) were the only ones with that lighter gold color. looks good!

Yep ITs an 89. I'm thinking I might black it out or something cause the faded paint drives me crazy. I would also like to get some good offset blacked out wheels too. Well see how crazy I get. I'm pulling the motor today after work to change the clutch and hopefully get rid of some stuff in the engine bay.