New to this mix from the 775 Reno, NV

Just picked up on an 89 RT wago, I've been looking for one of these for a min now and found the perfect one, I had to drive about 13 hours to WA. to get it but the juice was worth the squeeze for sure :)
and uhh like I said I'm new to this I've never been on any forums before, except on snow :lol: , so I'm not sure yet how to post pics of this bad boy but I'll figure it out soon.

Comments

• ragenasianragenasian Moderator
    Welcome along. Posting pics is pretty easy as you can use one of the hosting services such as imageshack or photobucket. Upload to one of those, and copy and paste the link they give you.

Now post some pics
  • rtSKRAPERrtSKRAPER Band Wagon
    nice man im up in the 775 myself , maybe ill see you smashing around reno/sparks. although it seems im seeing alot more wagons nowadays around here. 8)
  • Real Time EEReal Time EE Band Wagon
    Yup yup for sure man we gotta meet up one of these days, but I'm actually not driving it yet, I gotta fix the the left boot on the axle and wanna slam it quick, I got some ep3 wheels off ma daily grinder, anyway hopefully this week I'll do that and have it ready for the SIN, hope to see ya there.
  • rtSKRAPERrtSKRAPER Band Wagon
    yeah i got some work to do on mine before i roll it around also , i wont be goin to sin :x going campin .