New 90 RT4WD Wagon - added pics!

Hey guys,

I'm new to the wagon scene. I've had lots of 4th gen civic. Finally found a good wagon. My buddy happened to go to the junkyard the day this one was dropped off. Picked it up for $465. Only thing wrong with it is the motor and a couple small dents. I got the motor running the following day - had 6 bent exhaust valves so I just threw on another head. It smokes when I get on it so I'm doing to build another a6 block here soon, but she runs good other than that. Interior is practically perfect and everything is bone stock. A/C even still seems to work. I'll post some picks up here soon.

Plans: lowering her for sure, probably some 15x7's with siped tires, built a6 block 10:1 comp pistons and hopefully a supercharger and chipped ecu. Don't want to do too much to her since I've got my crx and 4dr projects that will have higher horsepower b series motors in them.

Some of you saw my other thread on here about the 2wd to awd swap - I'm not going to be doing that, we're gonna take the trashed awd and put the parts in my buddies CRX. I'll keep you updated on that.

Comments

• i will surely wanna see those projects.

wagon.........................4ever....................
  • stampernstampern Senior Wagonist
    We're hoping to start on the crx project in the next couple of months.
    I'm taking my wagon on a trip this week and I hadn't had a chance to check the tranny or rear diff fluids yet. Decided to late tonight. Drained both and luckily both seemed to have the right amount of fluids. Put some 10w30 Valvoline oil in the tranny and some 75w90 partial synthetic gear oil in the rear diff. Made a HUGE difference. The motor seemed to bog a little under 3500-4000 rpms but doesn't now. I have no idea how long the oil has been in there, but it must have been old. I noticed an instant change right off the bat in first gear. I though it was the motor just needing some more breaking in or a slight miss fire or something, but must have been the tranny or rear diff putting some extra strain on it. Motor doesn't seem to be smoking anymore either, or at least not enough for me to see which is good. We'll see how she does on the trip. I'm excited!! he he Should have some good pics up in a couple days. Going to give her a good washing and cleaning first.
    Well, I have some fun pics of my wagon. I got out and played in the mud with it. All the mud isn't from me, my buddy was having a little more fun on the four wheeler. I'm gonna give the car a good bath tomorrow.

IMAGE_024.jpg
    IMAGE_025.jpg
    IMAGE_026.jpg
    IMAGE_027.jpg
    IMAGE_028.jpg

More pics later!
  • More pics later!
    i'll have a large pop and medium coke...
    : )
  • Aarron_MAarron_M Band Wagon
    Can't wait to take mine in some mud.
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    GET R DONE.... Mudding the wagon, I love it