fresh ad from so cal lookin 4 help.

yupp..juss here to find parts, how to install, n' hit the meets here n' there. juss got a 90 EE Wago a few months ago fwd. already have a few mods but don't know where to find any body parts..so if anyone knows they can help me, give me a shout.

Comments

• progressprogress Wagonist
    CaliEELife wrote:
    yupp..juss here to find parts, how to install, n' hit the meets here n' there. juss got a 90 EE Wago a few months ago fwd. already have a few mods but don't know where to find any body parts..so if anyone knows they can help me, give me a shout.

Welcome! Best place to find parts would be either here in the classifieds section (ya gotta sign up for it, check the rules) or your local junk/salvage yards?
  • ogwagonogwagon Wagonist
    Welcome. So Cal member here too. Actually quite a few here. Hit up all the junk yards, that's what I do. I've found quite a few parts at Pick-a-Part yards in Monrovia, Ontario and Riverside. The key is to hit up as many as you can in one day, then be consistant and follow up in a couple of weeks when they've restocked. Works for me. Good luck!
  • CaliEELifeCaliEELife Band Wagon
    thanks for the advise. been to one junk yard a couple times on Peck Rd. if u know where monrovia is. never seen an EE..just the older model once.
  • genedaddygenedaddy Wagonist
    i'm in lancaster, what parts are you looking for?
  • ogwagonogwagon Wagonist
    The one on Peck Rd is the Monrovia one I was talking about. I have found a few parts there before but its pretty much a hit and miss process. Also try Pick-Your Parts in Stanton, Anaheim, Wilmington and Sun Valley. Just hit up 3 or 4 of these one day, then alternate the next day. Wait two weeks then hit them up again. For some reason I have had pretty good luck finding wagon specific parts at the Riverside Pick-A-Part. Good luck and don't give up.
  • CaliEELifeCaliEELife Band Wagon
    90 civic wago

i need a left hand drivers seat. usual wear n' tear damage on mine. i don't know if it's fixable, but works fine.

also looking for:
    sum old school wheels..mesh maybe.(i prefer white)
    mint 4wd wago front n' rear bumpers..unless i just paint mine.(light blue)
    front bumper lip
    maybe sum mint side molding
    amber corner lights, and amber signal light's(for front bumper)
    roof spoiler/wing(preferrably carbon fiber)
    a carbon fiber hood if there's one out there.
    window visors
    i could use a coinholder/ashtray..im using one thats too big..i think i broke the brackets.
    i think thats it for now..just kinda wanna keep it pretty stock w/ sum pep, as far as exterior goes.
    thanx n' good luck w/ ur projects
  • gp70hsgp70hs Band Wagon
    Welcome. In Southern California it is spotty, but I have fount Wagon parts at the pick your part in Santa Paula and at pick the part in Sun Valley. When you find one, I'D take whatever you need because you may or may not find it twice.

On seats, I've used replacement seats from an Acura. The seats just need to have the rails from your wagon installed. The hood is uniquely similar looking but not swapable with the sedan.