Hi I'm jose I live in los angeles and I'm really glad that you guys let me learnd about th wagon world so thank you and I want to onw a wagon and I looking for one

Comments

• wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    welcome along man! good luck with your wagon search ;)
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Hiya chele03, welcome to the forum. There's alot of good information out there, use the search feature and the quicklinks and you pretty much can't go wrong.
  • chele03chele03 Band Wagon
    O thanks I ready found one that a old woman has park for almost 2 years because she can't drive stick anymore and is the 4wd but I'm trying to get it because she wants 800$ but I just have 350$ but I hope I would get it
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    Lol, most of the awd wagons seemed to have been owned by little old ladies...which is usually perfect. Welcome aboard and hopefully you can snag that car for the right price.
  • Get that wagon and post up some pics! Welcome to the forums!
    I hope I can get ti but I don't know if I get the one cuz I ready have a ls in a crx that I want to move to a wagon
  • ogwagonogwagon Wagonist
    Welcome to the forum. Lots of great information here. My name is also Jose and I'm also from Los Angeles. I went from a EG to wagon. I loved them so much that I now have two!! Good luck with your wagon search. If you decide not to get it let me know, it might be time for wagon#3!
    Oooo ok I'm having some problems with money rigth now but I let you know in like a week so if I can't get it give you the addrees and you come and see it is rt4wd. I was trying to get it cuz I want it for my project but I let you know
  • ogwagonogwagon Wagonist
    Thanks.