Hello from the Seattle Area!

So I'v been on this forum for over a year, just never a member, I'm that guy thats there but never post much, lol.
I live up on the Peninsula, in Bremerton, if your ever in town hit me up I have a full shop and pad on 5 acres, I"m always down to hang. I have 2 Wagons, 2 EF hatches, and a Crx thats in the middle of getting a K20 right now, I love the ol Skol Hondas. Well heres a couple pics of my wagons.

First on is a 1988, Original DPFI I love my 38mpg on the Highway, Dumped on Ebay Coilovers and newer monro shocks, and 15" WORK RS-Beta's old school knock offs. This car is actually for sale right now, or trade for an automatic Tranny. I'm the seconed owner on this car, and have the original financing sells slip from noverber of 1988 for $12000. :D

197.jpg
198.jpg
199.jpg

My seconed one is a 1988 as well, and Im the seconed owner on. Its been resprayed Dupont Ratrod Flat Black, Jdm Front bumper, and now is under the knife getting the pay shaved tucked and color matched, and i have a build DOHC ZC going in it and boost. here's pictures of how it sat before the motor was pulled.
200.jpg
201.jpg
202.jpg
203.jpg

Comments

• Wow lot'a wagons just popped up in the NW...except for Charbs (Get a f**kin wagon already Charb :lol: :lol:) Welcome to the forums, love that satin black wagon. I'm up in Oak Harbor which after Google map Bremerton is a little bit of a drive... we need to get a Seattle Wagon meet goin soon, tons of Wagon owners up here!!!
  • WagicWagic Wagonist
    Looks like you have too many projects on your hands. No wonder you're selling one :wink: Nice wagons and welcome.
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    i like the blue wagon. wish i could buy it...
  • joeyjncojoeyjnco New Wagonist
    thanks for all the compliments,
    yeah its not that i have to many projects, just that i bought for the girlfriend and she sucks at drive stick, thats why i would perfer trade the blue one for an auto, but its for sale and ill post it in the marketplace, when i get accsess.
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    I think we found a house, so my wagon is coming!!

Definately need a Seattle meet SOON

Welcome man!
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    Welcome and nice wagons man! Lets see some pix of the hatchs and crx too.
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    welcome to the forum man. both wagons look great!
  • Diggin them both, I'd be all over purchasing the blue one if you didn't live 2017 miles away...LOL!
  • nice waggys you got there bud

wagon..................4ever............................
  • JakerJaker familEE
    Charb1618 wrote:
    Definately need a Seattle meet SOON

Welcome man!

Not too soon, I want to make sure my ride is ready to drive down.