New 88 wagon owner

Just wanted to say what's up everybody. After viewing this web site everyday and checking out everyone's sick rides I have became the proud owner of an 88. Thanks for all the great info.

Comments

• Welcome to the forums. You better post some pics pretty quick or the masses will get upset.
  • an_Dan_D Band Wagon
    sorry here's pic.
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    Nice! Love that color. What wheels are those?
  • an_Dan_D Band Wagon
    sshhhh...don't tell anyone Dodge Omni GLH's :mrgreen:
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    Looks good so far bro. So where you at exactly in socal?
  • an_Dan_D Band Wagon
    Temecula. I was down in SD a couple of weekends ago and I saw a clean wagon on the 163 and 15 split. Are you in that area?
    Im not that far from there. But that might've been me. How often you come down here?
  • an_Dan_D Band Wagon
    every other weekend or so. my sister lives down their
    Thats cool. We should meet up and just check out each other's rides. This past weekend I met up wit a former member from here with a blue wagon. Ill send you my number in a PM so you can hit me up whenever you're down here.
  • MikeBMikeB Wagonist
    Nice wagon, and I like the wheels, too. Phone dials - yay!
  • an_Dan_D Band Wagon
    yeah, sounds good. I might be checking yours out only though, still working out the bugs in mine. I'll actually be down there this Sat. for my nefews birthday, maybe I can sneak away for a bit. what city are you in or what freeway are you off of?
  • an_Dan_D Band Wagon
    thanks, MikeB
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    an_D wrote:
    sshhhh...don't tell anyone Dodge Omni GLH's :mrgreen:

Dammit, I was gonna guess that, but I would have never thought Dodge would have a 4x100 bolt pattern. I stand corrected. Either way, they look pretty good.
  • an_Dan_D Band Wagon
    I know crazy. My buddy had them laying around threw them on my DC2 and fell in love. Need to polish them though.
    I live in North Park, but Im always in City Heights. This weekend is my little cousin's birthday too. Ill be in Allied gardens, its off the 8. But just hit me up and we can meet up.
  • an_Dan_D Band Wagon
    sounds good. I'll see if I can put down the beer I mean cake and sneak away. :lol: