'94 JDM Shuttle Radiator

hi guys
is there anyone who knows that which radiator fits to my 94 JDM civic radiator?i checked some memner rides Haydzs' wagons radiator looks like mine but i couldnt find shuttle radiator in ebay.so which other honda civic radiator fits to my vehicle.

199.jpg
200.jpg

Comments

• wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    any 1988-1991 Civic Radiator should work.
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    I'm no authority, but I personally bolted a 1992 Integra radiator into my 1990 2wd wagon. I've also used 4th gen sedan radiators and AC condensers in the wagon, so I believe wagodizzle is correct.
  • masungurmasungur Band Wagon
    thanks for response.they asked for 200 euros for radiator.i found in e bay it is 24 dollars.i think im going to purchase it.
    does radiators differ from region to region?like hot climates require different kind of radiator warmer climates require different ??
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    naw im pretty sure they are all the same, regardless of region.
  • SiWagonSiWagon Council Member
    My friend paid around $140(US) for a new one from Ebay.There are 2 types of radiators 1 for automatics & 1 for manuals.You can use either.Not sure about regions,but all USDM 1's are the same as far as regions.
    :arrow: There are 2 types of electric fans used on the wagon & Sedans.Shops will tell you there the same... :evil: They lie!It's not a big problem.You'll have to modify the fan to fit or get the right fan.The one I worked on we modified the original fan because the fan was actually quieter than the correct fan.I think the better fan had fins on it.I saw a lot of Civic Sedans that with the modified fan in the wrecking yard.If you have AC it'll be a bit harder to remove the radiator.
  • is it gone gone, like busted or hole, or just really clogged ?