My cars :( brings me back to the good old days

first car i owned, 92 sentra ser, jdm sr20 high compression motor,stage 2 clutch, intake, gay wheels haha rota battle z's, kyb gr2 struts with ground control coilovers and a camber kit
wMTIwNTg1NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Second car i owned, 92 integra gs-r, 00 gsr swap, apexi vtec controler, had ls wheels before the pictures were taken there were on a buddy are at this time, type r style front lip, sound system,13% window tint, skunk 2 camber kit, and no name coilovers
wMTIwNTg1ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Third car i owned, 96 midori green hatchback, stock motor, stock struts and coilovers, skunk 2 camber kit, sir front lip, ctr oem rear lip, type r oem wing, aem intake, 5% window tint, 99-00 si cluster, 03 civic si shift knob, strut bar, rear c piller bar, kenwood mp3 deck and JL 12 inch sub with polk audio 850 watt amp, window visors
wMTIwNTg1NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
wMTIwNTg1NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Forth car i owned, 91 civic rt4x4 wagovan, lowerd with megan racing coilovers, and same system in the hatchback, roof rack for snowboardin, thats all so far.
www.civicwagon.com

Next car im getting asap :D :D :D

wMTIwNTg1OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Comments

• davensdavens familEE
    I had a '92 SE-R
    I had installed Stillen headers/exhaust and a ghetto rigged AEM CAI...

One day while on a "spirited drive" drive out by the lake, I came around a corner and a circa 1990 white Jetta with a crooked bumper was coming the other way, but he was way over the line. I moved over as far as I could and my right wheels dropped off the pavement onto the steep dirt shoulder...long story short, after I stopped rolling, it was totaled.

And the Jetta fucker didn't even stop. I swear, even though it was 10+ years ago, if I see a white Jetta, I catch myself checking to see if its got a crooked bumper. Rationally, I know the chances of such an encounter are slim, and even less that its the still the same owner, or that the car wasn't totaled with the way he was drove...but lord help him if I find him.

*sniff* I miss that car.
  • wagovan manwagovan man Band Wagon
    yeah i miss my old ek hatch the most though it was slow but clean