DEE BEE. (One month & one axle down. Because race car...)

14567810»

Comments

• ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    Thanks guys. I'm looking into at least getting it painted before Spring. If I have the money I'm planning on something major with the interior. The funny thing is, it seems as it's always the older members checking in on my thread. Haha. I appreciate it though. I'm just not too active on here anymore.
    Not much of an update, but this is all my wagon does. I'm gearing up for a move back to Cali soon.

?ui=2&ik=b5955fb77b&view=att&th=13d276e4fd6d4ab5&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1428334733157203968-1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_Lduuegni6GHVDrbcy4Ey_&sadet=1362840946038&sads=TEXU4UgDCtvOl2Ydxie129awJrs&sadssc=1
  • gar07gar07 Band Wagon
    sweet wagon dude ;)
    Thanks man! I've had this thing forever.
    So, this is what I'm dealing with now. Hopefully, this will get solved soon.

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

LUCKY ME!!!
  • What piece is that?
    Clutch pedal. Stupid common wagon problem.
  • 90shuttle90shuttle Senior Wagonist
    I'm about to reinforce my pedal assembly too, where's the best spots?
  • Glad mine is an Auto
  • ommarc44ommarc44 Wagonist
    dang i better check mine while the interior is out
  • beastmodebeastmode Senior Wagonist
    I may have the same clutch problem i'll check that tomorrow.
  • hollywood1hollywood1 Wagonist
    love those wheeles are they the 949s?
    Yea they are.

Anybody around TN interested in buying this thing? I'm considering selling it with a bunch of additional parts if the price is right. Rather sell whole and not part out. PM for details.

http://www.civicwagon.com/showthread.php?16761-1991-Honda-Civic-Wagon-w-F22B-15x9s-Rims-amp-plenty-of-extra-parts

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/3789811804.html

WILL HAVE NEW STARTER & PEDAL ASSEMBLY FIXED.
  • How the fitment on the wheels. What tire size are u running? Spacers?
    Fitment is good. I'm not super slammed because of my swap. They're 15x9s with 205/50/15 tires. 15mm spacers in the front and 10mm spacers in the rear. Wish I was lower.
  • HakosukaHakosuka Wagonist
    How the hell are you having 9inch wide rims and still run spacers and they dont poke out? I don't believe it :)
    I run 7.5 inch wide with offset 35 and with spacers will be OK, but another 1.5 inch??
    The offset on them are high. I think like +36 or something. I also have extended studs. Trust me I'm not lying. Ask any member in here that's been around for awhile and know me personally. You only get a lot of poke with super low offset and no camber.
    Pictures from my last photo shoot with the wagon. Now that it's gone, time to close this thread. See you guys later.

1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.png
    Not going to lie, lately I've been having Civic Wagon withdrawals. :|
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    Hey Clutch glad to see your still around .... have you heard from the person that purchased your wagon..??

im sure there is another wagon out west for you..!
    No, I think my wagon is on it's third owner since I've sold it. Its' funny, I bought a one owner car and now it's like a six owner car.

I'm driving a 72 VW Bug right now and trying my best not to mod it.
  • Sorry to bring this from the dead, but I did take every good part off this wagon before I let it go. Now I'm petty sure his wagon has an h22 swap in it and is still running around TN somewhere. I solely got this wagon for parts for my wagon :)

I'm actually back on this thread searching for how he fit those 949's because I magically got a set in the same spec for dirt cheap. And luckily I kept the spacers he was running on his wagon way back when :D

hope all is well Clutch add me on Instagram if you ever get back on and see this "SwagonWago"