Andys RT Wagon

Hey guys! i just picked up Another wagon this time its a RT i had one a few years ago and i just found this one for sale and i couldn't pass it up for $1300.

Backstory: My first wagon i had was the current cream one i have now. I ended up totaling it so i bought a blue RT then it blew up and i had a really crappy job so i couldn't afford to fix it really so i got rid of it and ended up buying my cream wagon back after it was fixed. i always said id never own another RT after putting another motor in mine and it blowing up. Wellp i did it haha some old sailor guy had it and bought it new from the factory and had it forever but started having issues with it over heating and it ended up bowing the head gasket. The guy i bought it from (use to be a honda tech) swaped the motor with a y8 and left it all obd0 then just lost interest so i picked it up.

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg
it had a broken corner light

35.jpg
Luckily i had another one

36.jpg
Having Ac is great!

37.jpg
First Wash

38.jpg

39.jpg
Stock Mirror

40.jpg
Installed my spoon mirror i had laying around

41.jpg
And i installed my spoon shift knob because i didn't want the RT knob to crack more.

More pics to come. i think im going to try to put my Mugen CF48s on this car and maybe by winter try to lift it and get some beefy tires for the snow!

Comments

• Slam it slam it slam it slam it ;)
  • PopPopsGaragePopPopsGarage Council Member
    Not this one 😂😂 100% function
  • Hard to argue with that for $1300. Nice.
    Thanks man!
  • Awesome pick up for that price!
    Im pretty excited! i had to sell my integra to get it haha
  • sikdc2sikdc2 Band Wagon
    If you decide that you don't want a rt anymore ill gladly give you my 2wd and some cash for that one lol. nice find!
    haha thanks man
    UPDATE: Me and a few friends went to a start park to hang out and we hung out on the beach and then when we where leaving we saw another road but it was gated off... so naturally with a RT i went around the gate and ended up driving out on the beach haha

292.jpg

293.jpg

294.jpg

Other than that I've just put it to work.

a set of wheels and tires
    277.jpg

2 sets of wheels and a set of tires
    295.jpg

Still had room for a passenger
    296.jpg

297.jpg

Loaded up the CF48s
    298.jpg

299.jpg

Now my daily has spoon and mugen parts haha