Oops, I Bought a Wagon

I didn't mean to buy a Wagon, it just sort of happened. It started Saturday night while my boyfriend and I were hanging out in his buddy's garage/workshop/ when the subject of my ill-fated attempts to buy a car lately cropped up, and he jokingly said, "Well, my uncle said he wants to sell his 1990 Civic Wagon."
He meant it as a joke, but the next day I had the guy's phone number and was pulling together the money he wanted because no way was I going to let a Wagon pass me by. No sir. Not a sex chariot of that caliber.
So, I am now the proud owner of a 1990 Civic Wagon. It has 168,000 miles on the odometer but it was pulled behind a motor home for about 20,000 of those (not my ideal, but whatever - wasn't a deal breaker) with a 5 speed trans and it's so clean. So, so clean. Up here in Wisconsin that just doesn't happen - not in the salt belt - but here she is, not a lick of rust. Worth all $1,600, in my mind. I have the owner's manual with receipts/records of all the maintenance done, everything works (even the A/C), and I'm unreasonably excited about this weird little car.
I don't know anything about the Wagons or 4th gen Civics in general, but I'm eager to learn. First steps for me are cleaning up the interior/exterior and tinting the windows - beyond that, who knows? For now it'll be my daily driver, but ultimately I'd like to buy something else next spring and turn this into a project. I'm excited I found this forum, time to peruse the archives and learn what I can.
Only one shitty picture of her right now, gobs more to come, I'm sure.

[IMG][/img]Snapchat--5471607103300168895_zpslvcrtevp.jpg