92 CX H2B et al.

Well,

Since my RT won't be mobile any time soon, and I don't know when the ruck will be played with, and the 2WD isn't even in my hands, and the Crusher is too expensive to mod, I figured I would whore out my "racecar."

92 civic hatch, ugly paint, H22A, QSD H2B kit, B16 trans, MFactory LSD, balance shaft delete, QSD goose neck, Logic Tri-Y, PWJDM Carbon Kevlar intake, butterfly delete, SouthBend clutch, Competition Clutch ultra light flywheel, Greddy Evo2 exhaust with a Magnaflow musket muffler, Innovate shift linkage, KTuned adjustable Shifter, Prennro shift knob, Koni Yellows, H&R race springs, Eibach front sway, ASR rear sway, F7 End links, F7 LCAs, F7 subframe brace, Energy bushings everywhere they were available, rear disc swap, Neptune RD1, Neptune RTP, Mishimoto radiator, Mishimoto fan, 205-50-15 Dunlop ZII's, TR Motorsports FF10's 15X7, Carbon fiber hood, hoodie pops, aerocatch hood fasteners, CF Duckbill.

As of now, almost everything is installed. I have had the motor running and drove it once, but my linkage sucked and wouldn't let me get into reverse. Also has a nasty oil pan leak so I got a new gasket, but I have a guy in the front part of my storage unit that I am doing a GSR swap in that is taking up space, so once that gets out, I will be getting the gasket done and new linkage and shifter in and pray it all works. The Neptune RTP is on the way so I can fully use my RTP. On to the pics...

413.jpg
230.jpg
414.jpg
415.jpg
416.jpg
417.jpg
418.jpg
419.jpg
420.jpg

I guess I really don't have many pics of it. I made sure to ditch the ricer tails ASAP. My plans are to get it running and driving well this summer so I can take it all back out and paint it this winter. I am messing around with roller painting a lot since paint jobs are stupid expensive and I don't need a $10k paint job. It will eventually be painted gloss lilac exterior and matte lilac interior and engine bay. I have a video of it running once photobucket finishes....

I am quite proud of the car. It took me a good amount of time to get it to this point because I did not want to skimp on any parts or quality of part. Dumped a good amount into it and will be excited to see it drive and actually put it through its paces.

Comments