looking for some feed back on some work i did for a first tshirt for my clothing line

355.jpg
356.jpg
only thing i can think of is making the pabst a little more clear
and bonus points to anyone that can find the hidden satire

Comments

• Definitely dig it.

Here's my criticism. I prefer my shirts a little more drawing like and less like photos. The hard edges don't sit well with me on a shirt. For instance if you dropped the current edges of the photo and leave the bowl as the defining edge, you could still populate in some of the people standing around. Regarding the Pabst, I'd consider toss just a smidge of color back into it just using blue. That would allow you to bring some focus to your PBR.
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    always count on you to comment quickest lol , im thinking its just gunna be put on black shirts as for the color its gunna just remain black and white to be cheaper at first them im going to get into color- as for the hard edges your suggesting erase the outter rim of the bowl in the front so the image just falls into the shirt rather it looking like a print of a photo?
  • Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying. I'd take more off from the background and go in tight around almost all of the bowl, except for the back where the people are standing. Probably leave the trees, those look cool back there.

Like this, but obviously with more time spent on it =D
    yeah i thought thats what you were saying i mocked it up after i saw your post and didnt care for it much but i think it would would cleaner in person i might ask for a sample with that idea and if i do ill post my result , thanks for the feed back
    - made this earlier , also bought the film and id give it a solid 7 / 10 it was pretty much what i anticipated but i figured if it was released i can save a few friends the cost of movie tickets and you can legally drink beer during and that makes this movie a lot better its definitly something you wanna watch not expecting much from so your more satisfied with it
    360.jpg
  • Yeah doesn't look great on the screen, looks much better on shirts though.

Being in Texas where they're airing it in the Alamo Drafthouse I get to see it in a theatre with Beer \o/
    thats whats up man