Whats the top 5 favorite things that you have done to your or have on your Wagon?

Bored and sick chillin at the house figured id try to make a fun thread to see what my fellow wagon-ee'rs
whats your favorite modification or part purchase you got on your wagon?
Top 5 in order of favorite-ness
then post a favorite picture of your whip!
I'd say
1. My Suspension Setup as a Whole ( Koni Yellow /GC , ST Rear Sway , Adjustable Rear Toe kit, ST adjustable camber LCA )
2. Modded Front Brake setup " ITR " equivalent
3. Gold Nardi woodgrain
4. DIY Clear Taillight conversion
5. DIY Hood Vent
favorite pic before the accidents and diy hood vent
56.jpg
what about you?

Comments

• CharbCharb Administrator
    1) DOHC ZC (in 1st RT)
    2) restore body/ new quarter panels/ paint (couple RTs ago lol)
    3) 15/16 master cylinder (a couple times, love it!)
    4) Ground Controls (current 2wd)
    5) 1st gen Integra lip (many times)

I'm not a big modifier. More of a guy that cleans up and fixes everything lol But overall I think those are the 5 I've been the most satisfied and would do again and again (except the quarter panels, I don't think I'll do that again lol). This is only as far as my wagons are concerned. Honestly they've been the least modified of all my cars. Trying to change that...

I'll try and edit in some pics later...
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    1) DOHC ZC into my old RTi INTRAC. It put a grin on my face every single time I stamped the throttle.
    2) The brakes in my latest Shuttle - DA6 knuckle, MINI rotors and BB1 calipers. This setup is insane, it literally made my eyes hurt when I tested it the first time.
    3) The suspension in my latest Shuttle - Fortune Auto 500. The car handles like it's on rails.
    4) Full OBD1 conversion on the latest project means I can swap in many different motors with ease.
    5) The new switch plate that was originally 'just because' and then became 'the best solution, and the most awesomested'.

Charb, there's something about an RT with a DOHC ZC that is magnificent.
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    Haydz wrote: »

I'm betting you've yet to drive one in the snow :)
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    1) Fresh matching paint (done myself - Proud!)
    2) Bullbar (restored) & Fog light setup
    3) HKS Exhaust
    4) OEM Accessories (Center Console, Armrest, & Speaker Pods)
    5) RT4WD license plate

Couldn't pick just one favorite pic. I love them all. Here's three :)

36.jpg
    639.jpg
    407.jpg
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    Haydz wrote: »
    1) DOHC ZC into my old RTi INTRAC. It put a grin on my face every single time I stamped the throttle.
    2) The brakes in my latest Shuttle - DA6 knuckle, MINI rotors and BB1 calipers. This setup is insane, it literally made my eyes hurt when I tested it the first time.
    3) The suspension in my latest Shuttle - Fortune Auto 500. The car handles like it's on rails.
    4) Full OBD1 conversion on the latest project means I can swap in many different motors with ease.
    5) The new switch plate that was originally 'just because' and then became 'the best solution, and the most awesomested'.

im curious about the brakes you got i may have over looked it in your thread
    switch plate is hella cool

Charb wrote: »
    1) DOHC ZC (in 1st RT)
    2) restore body/ new quarter panels/ paint (couple RTs ago lol)
    3) 15/16 master cylinder (a couple times, love it!)
    4) Ground Controls (current 2wd)
    5) 1st gen Integra lip (many times)

I'm not a big modifier. More of a guy that cleans up and fixes everything lol But overall I think those are the 5 I've been the most satisfied and would do again and again (except the quarter panels, I don't think I'll do that again lol). This is only as far as my wagons are concerned. Honestly they've been the least modified of all my cars. Trying to change that...

I'll try and edit in some pics later...
    1/4 panel work is something ive always dreaded having to do so big ups on that forsure
    im ultimately curious about the power diffrence btwn sohc and dohc with the rt because ive had both a 2wd and the rt both had soh-zc's
    1) Fresh matching paint (done myself - Proud!)
    2) Bullbar (restored) & Fog light setup
    3) HKS Exhaust
    4) OEM Accessories (Center Console, Armrest, & Speaker Pods)
    5) RT4WD license plate
    props on the good painting skills it came out clean,
    that bull bar and fog setup i think everyone on here lusts forsure nioce :encouragement:
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    I have a couple wagons, but the main things 5-6 things

1. Multi-Point conversion on a DX Auto and kept her Auto.
    2. Lifted
    3. Bull Bar
    4. Tow hitch & Roof rack ( because I actually use my car as an SUV ;) )
    5. RT2wd Stickers ( I came up with the idea and Prenro made them :) )

and as a bonus in my other wagon
    6. RT + ZC + JRSC on an Automatic with A/C = AWESOMENESS ! ! ! ! (But, still haven't finished it :( )