Clean 4wd project from Italy.

Hello everyone, my name is Claudio and I'm Italian. I have already submitted to the forum a few months ago when I bought the car.

I have a passion for cars and mechanics, I entered in the world of Honda in 2006, when I bought my first EG6. I have a EG6, a ED7, a EG2 and I recently purchased a Honda Shuttle 4wd EE4.

The car is very well maintained, I have done more than 1000km to pick her up, but I'm happy!

My plan is to keep the car as clean as possible, changing only the wheels, and something in the interior.

These are the pictures of my little Wagon: the Silver Arrow :pride:

232.jpg

233.jpg

234.jpg

235.jpg

236.jpg

237.jpg

238.jpg

239.jpg

Comments

• bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    She's beautiful!

Welcome, Claudio.
  • Thank you bam-bam! You are my source of inspiration for the world of Wagon 4wd!

The problem is that in Italy, the cars can't be customized. In any way.

My dream would be to have a lifted Wagon as yours, but I have to find a shuttle in poor condition on which I can work without fear of ruining it.

For the moment I'm enjoying my little silver arrow.
  • Woah...
    Super clean!
  • Very clean.did the 4wd overseas come with unpainted bumpers? Strange
  • SUPER clean shuttle.
  • chaoschaos New Wagonist
    I love it!! The solid headrests, the sunroof, the lower center console, the rear fogs, power everything...all makes me jelly!!! It's a great looking ride man. And welcome to the forum!
  • Looks super clean! What year it is? I see You have also A/C, all this stuff like mine Beagle..
  • Thank you all for the welcome. In Italy the Honda Shuttle are very very rare, especially in the 4wd version.

Mine is the 90's, and is the full-featured version available for the Italian market. Maybe you could choose alloy wheels as an option, but I'm not sure.

In addition, in Italy there are no Shuttle with colored bumpers, and all other Shuttle that I saw before buying this are in poor condition, exploited and abused.

In my Wagon work everything perfectly, there are some work to do but it is normal for a car with 24 years of life. :encouragement:
  • Gorgeous!! I wish my body was as straight and clean as this
  • MorhMorh Band Wagon
    Very nice! Congrats on the beautiful wagon.
  • Wow! Great wagon in awesome condition.
    You're a lucky guy, take care of this car.
  • I bet there are some slight modifications that they may never notice ;)
  • GeNXGeNX Wagonist
    i love your roof rack. A little different than stock and it looks great.
  • GeNX wrote: »
    i love your roof rack. A little different than stock and it looks great.
    For me it looks totally stock! I have the same..