miricale x bar , X stablization bars. anyone got one? which ones fit our wagons?

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=EMRACING-AXI-CRX
as i recall normal strut bars for the rear for "ef" chassis dont work with our wagons because the distance btwn the struts are different a little wider i believe...
considering the shape of the wagon i think its evident the rear end could use some support most of us have issues with the roof popping and stuff which i thnk is obviously a problem with rigidity in the rear end.
i had a c pillar bar in my old wagon and i think it helped a little bit but i think the " X " style braces are the ones that really enhance rigidity if any of them
so the question is , whos got one? which kits would work?
im curious if the DA model would be the proper choice as they are a little wider bodies...

Comments

• quartersquarters Council Member
    I feel like for that kind of money, you could get one fab'd for you and it would be more rigid... and would fit right.
  • driftin90driftin90 Senior Wagonist
    also, take a look at an ST sway bar. It did wonders for my wagon
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    driftin90 wrote: »
    also, take a look at an ST sway bar. It did wonders for my wagon
    haha i got one! shit is crazy rigid i can get the rear end to kick out on command crzy.
    quarters wrote: »
    I feel like for that kind of money, you could get one fab'd for you and it would be more rigid... and would fit right.

yeah your probably right..
  • drfinkdrfink Wagonist
    Just make some yourself with some barstock and some flat pieces of steel :D
  • bkmc24bkmc24 Senior Wagonist
    That's a Z bar....lol

I haven't run one but a guy near me is a vendor for PLM and their X Bar seemed pretty solid and heavy duty. Adjustable ends all around. Might be worth it for the wagon.
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    the distance on the rt is actually more narrow than a hatch or crx. i was able to make a tenzo strutbar work by removing the jamb nuts and running in the ends farther. never owned a 2wd wagon, so i cant say if they are different or not.