WELL, 2nd time around. Laguna Gold RT4wd

2»

Comments

• NZ-DB8RNZ-DB8R Moderator
    Love this wagon! Just gets better and better each update.

You might be able to go a bit lower in the rear if you remove the cast ali spring perches? I had basically the same setup in my Shuttle and I had the threaded sleeves sitting on the circlips Im pretty sure.

Also you wouldnt have more pics of your rear speaker set up would you?
  • tadas: yes, but theres a wait time.

nz-DB8R: thank you! i can definitely go lower in the rear. both perches are still on with an inch more to go. i might just be doing that today as well as maybe the carpet since the rt has brown painted black with blue interior. i have the blue carpet and the rear carpet.

ill snap some of the rear speakers today as well.
  • Looking clean, would like to know more about the window visors thanks.
  • 96-01 infiniti qx4. i got the idea about them here on the site.

first off, here is more picture of the suppose honda crv rear speakers mounted up top. i will be doing the headliner today and will see how they are mounted underneath.

817.jpg
    818.jpg
    819.jpg

changed my wheels and suspension due to tires going bald. i did love the direzza dzII. from koni yellow (blown rears) on slipstreams to Type1s on dr20.

i adjusted the height a bit as well.

820.jpg

went out with some friends to a meet locally in their town. some of us drove 1 hour and some drove 3 hours. but in the end we had 10 wagons and the look on peoples faces were priceless. although some couldnt make it to the end where we had some photos taken, i will make more high quality ones up as soon as i get the email on them from my buddy @RNA Production.

821.jpg
    822.jpg
    823.jpg

althought my IG is flooded with pictures : EFnStatic

ENJOY.
  • 10 wagons is an awesome win! Nice pics, love the one on the ramp!
  • thanks! it was such an awesome well spent day/night
  • so the speaker pods are isuzu rodeo / honda passport. here are the mounting bracket pix.
    836.jpg
    837.jpg

while doing that, i redid the headliner that the previous owner did. it was a thick material and it was sagging bad. so i went the 3m super 90 adhesive and so far it feels like it will stay there. we will see how it comes out when summer really kicks.

838.jpg
    839.jpg
    840.jpg
    841.jpg
    842.jpg

also put my blox shift knob on to match the interior. kinda want to blue everything in there because it reminds me of my rhd wagon back when it was a basic lhd blue interior car.

843.jpg
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    I would like to do my Headliner too but Im afraid the glue will stain through the fabric...
    Does it stain?

Again, great work on the wagon.

Great wagon meet!
    is there a HQ pic of the 7 wagons down the ramp? Would like it for my Phone background.
  • this was a thick fabric. i didnt see any sinking. my old headliner from my sedan it did, but thats because i did a heavy spray. if you follow the direction, you should be ok. thanks.

im waiting for my buddy who shot the photos to send me HQ of all the photos, including the 7 down the ramp.
  • MY_EEWagonMY_EEWagon Wagonist
    tell me if you see it on my flick R. these are HQ one.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ystatic22/
    err, ill get the ramp photo in a bigger resolution tomorrow.
    MY_EEWagon wrote: »
    err, ill get the ramp photo in a bigger resolution tomorrow.

Awesome pics man, the one with the ramp is big enough for my note 3, thanks for my new wallpaper! :encouragement:;)
    drove 960 miles this weekend to Eibach2014. the car did great! no problems what so ever on 284xxx miles! i love it!

the photos are loaded to photobucket but the the HQ photo is in the FlickR link above it. enjoy!

https://flic.kr/p/nvuguR

215.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/neERmb

216.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/neEFYe

217.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/neECWa

218.jpg
  • Gosh this is so clean. Wing looks great too buddy keep it up!
  • jpciiijpciii familEE
    Car looks great. Nice work with the rear spoiler. Question: The old stance with the yellow lowering springs - Are those Neuspeed Race springs and are they for an EF?
    queef: thanks!

jpciii : thanks! yes they are neuspeed race, but i was told they are for eg, as the koni are for egs.
    wanted to replace the plastic ZC so i bought some glass ZC headlights from MESA but one had a chip/crack on it. i paid the clean headlight price but i got this. im not too frustrated because it is small and doesnt really effect what it is being used for. but thanks for the brand new bulbs! now just to find the clips..

330.jpg
    331.jpg
    332.jpg

and added to the photos on my last update, this was the miles i did in less than 48 hours going to Eibach @ Lake Elinore . from the Bay to LA. 960 miles on 25gal of gas (i saved my trips receipts)

333.jpg
    today i managed to do this crap leaving a fucked up parking lot. didnt smell the tire burn til i got home.

357.jpg

but i did pull it back out. down side is the dent being there and the fender being all flimsy now. but on the bright side, the paint didnt mess up at all.

358.jpg
    went camping with my family this weekend.

451.jpg

452.jpg

453.jpg
    this broken corner light had been bugging me. upon talking to my friend, he mentioned he had a mint spare one! OMG this thing is sooooooo crisp!

662.jpg
  • back from the dead. trashed my driver side fender from driving around Stupid San Francisco. nothing has really changed much. blew my Chargespeed lip off the car into a million pieces.

was working on a rear shelf using a crx rear cargo cover. its almost done. probably going to stick some speakers on it and some holes for cut holders.

36.jpg
    37.jpg
    38.jpg
    39.jpg
    40.jpg
    41.jpg

and then someone or something broke my headlights sitting by itself in the corner of the garage in its box wrapped up in bubble wrap. noone wants to step forward and there isnt anything i can do about it but put tape over it and use it.

42.jpg
    43.jpg

enjoy.
  • finished my rear compartment today. its not the best but i enjoyed the time making it. wrapped the shelves with clothe i had taken from work many years ago that was going into the recycling.

100.jpg
    101.jpg
    102.jpg
    103.jpg
    104.jpg
    105.jpg

if you cant afford it, cant find it, make it.
  • Good work on the shelf, it looks awesome!
  • thanks truckslammer!

and to bring this thread back up. ive had these wheels since 2008 and i wanted to change its look a little bit. i used Rustoleum Flexidip (LOL) only because no one was there to assist me with the paint in the cage for plastidip, the rusto was just on the shelf. its also meant for wheels and honestly, it comes off a lot easier than the plastidip. flat black lip with original gloss black center.

pure dirt and break dust!
    307.jpg
    cleaned
    309.jpg
    tapped
    311.jpg
    painted
    313.jpg
    tape removed
    314.jpg
    installed
    316.jpg
    318.jpg

kinda dig it.
  • yesterday my friend threw a cruise along the coast and then through some twisties. it was fun but i was scared. because after my incident of flying off the mountain, going through twisted increase my heart rate.

that few hour drive and hard handles resulted in a broken axle. i hope the one i order is the for the RT.

changed my oil, installed left, right and front motor mount with prothane inserts. my motor is like a damn rock AND i didnt even replaced the rear yet. while doing that, it resulted in a broken radiator and a few busted knuckle. but in the end, i got a KoyoRad for $80. took some mods to install it but it works with the stock Xmember.

after doing all this today i had a good look at my engine bay and i think it will be a long time before i decide to D15b this bitch. but in the meantime, i think i am going full tuck the bay and clean the paint up.

driver
    3.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    passenger
    6.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    front seem to have been replaced by one before with a Taiwan one and that shit was torn the F up lmao.
    8.jpeg

9.jpeg
    10.jpeg
    11.jpeg

pulled both cars off the driveway to give it a good clean now that the gray car is back on the ground.
    12.jpeg
  • the broken axle replacement

15.jpeg
    16.jpeg
  • jelly much? my shipment of Wagon Specific window visors came in and i am very pleased!

77.jpg
    78.jpg
    79.jpg
    I like them man. Color is a bit off but nice work!
    Im curious what they go for tho in comparison to my OEM set. :)
  • really cheap. like double digit cheap. cannot post price as i am not advertising on here and i might get in trouble. but i have an oem bnib myself just rather use these instead.
    I understand man, I don't park my Shuttle on the streets at night because I'm afraid some fool might start ripping the visors off. People have a hard enough time not touching them at G2G's.
    And since crime rates in the USA are much higher than here on the farmside of the Netherlands I can only Imagine how bad you would sleep if you had 500$+ visors on your wagon.

I have the privilege of a garage near my house, not sure if I wouldve slapped them on otherwise.