The wife's wagonofhate RT4wd daily driver

2»

Comments

• Haven't seen anyone do that before. Nice Flaps bro.

Thanks man my wife wouldn't let me put the rear flaps on without the fronts so had to come up with something.

• Got some flaps for you... Might not be as cheap as you want though.
  • ^^^^ Thanks I'll hit you up^^^^^^
  • So did some cleaning and took so pics and worked on the kids wagon LOL. 447.jpg448.jpg449.jpg450.jpg451.jpg452.jpg453.jpg
    Still need some more cleaning before I can start fixing paint, anyone know good place to find paint match for chips and scrapes?
  • Got some new shoes and flaps back on 697.jpg
    698.jpg
  • Think the new shoes need color change I like gold on red. Started to refinish the RT wheels in pearl mist
  • Did some more exhaust more it sound nice now lol 702.jpg
  • To whoever helped with sound deadening thanks it helps 429.jpg
  • Working on the winter setup 620.jpg621.jpg
  • More pics of winter set up 629.jpg630.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    Those refinished RT rims look spectacular. They are glowing!
  • Thanks man lots of hard work
  • Nice kp61 ;)
  • Nice kp61 ;)

Thanks one of mine :encouragement:
  • STILLSZSTILLSZ Band Wagon
    Hey, hows it going people. My name's STILLSZ. I just purchased a 87 honda rt4wd wagon. And need help.. the carrier bearings for the drive shaft.. there are 2 correct? I read the post for the part # just want to make sure that the both of them are them are the same.... the drive shaft was out when i got the car so there's no hardware wondering if anyone knows what size bolts go to the trans and bolt to the differential? Thanks
    Hey, hows it going people. My name's STILLSZ. I just purchased a 87 honda rt4wd wagon. And need help.. the carrier bearings for the drive shaft.. there are 2 correct? I read the post for the part # just want to make sure that the both of them are them are the same.... the drive shaft was out when i got the car so there's no hardware wondering if anyone knows what size bolts go to the trans and bolt to the differential? Thanks
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    STILLSZ wrote: »

Random place to post this... 3 times... but the persons' brain you are looking for is Chaife. You can sometimes find him around civicwagon.com, but you'll have better luck hitting him up on Instagram. @Chaife.