Hill-Billy-Mobile (The Trials and Tribulations of a RT4WD)

124»

Comments

• Good work going on here. I am glad to see that you are back on it.
  • Tax returns FTW. You ready to put those fenders in yet?
  • Charb says I don't need them, lol, we will see. Wagon got hit and run so now I'm doing all the shit I wanted to do slowly but now all at once....B16 with B16 LSD, stainless brake lines, etc, etc.... then fix the fenders....I should start a thread....oi!
  • Lol, figures right? Whole days work for nothing. You def need to start a thread we want to see what you're up to!

In talks with a body shop for the core support fix. I'm hoping to have the paint done soon. Very soon. Also got those rusted screws...... annoying.

76.jpg
  • Hey, tiny update. Had a second baby and finally finished with our first home. The government gave me a home that I had to live in for three years. Only catch was that I had to live in a really bad part of town. Luckily nothing bad happened and on top of that the housing market exploded which was perfect timing. Anyways we've finally moved into our new place and things have calmed down a bunch. I bought a blue 2wd to use as a commuter which will allow me to make the hillbilly mobile a monster. Basically shit is about to get real.
    16.jpg
    17.jpg
    18.jpg
    19.jpg
    20.jpg
  • Congrats on the bebe and ....OMFG that shop! Looks like a nice spread, much nicer area than the last place. Wagon partay!!!
  • Sweet setup there man, super jealous. I dare not show that to my girlfriend, she hates the heat down here in Texas and wants to live where there's snow and pine trees. Unfortunately I'm a lizard.