Civic Wagon Nationals??

Comments

• I'd be in for this year if I'm actually able to make it as far as funds and work goes.
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    what an awesome smalltown mayor too!
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    I can't commit to anything like this in 2014 unfortunately :(

BUT, if you're serious about Oklahoma... hit up LowFlyin'...
  • hahaha awesome I'm glad Wagoner was chosen...I bet I can get a few wagoners from Dallas to head up there!
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    I like this idea! I'd love to go. Will have to figure out how...
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Looks like we'll shoot for spring/summer 2015 on this. So… start planning!
  • so much win in this thread can and will happen.
  • PopPopsGaragePopPopsGarage Council Member
    This is 18 hours from me haha
  • LaserjockLaserjock New Wagonist
    I'm in!

4 day holiday weekend if we can.

July 4th

Another forum I'm in hosted a BBQ tannerite meet and we used a funding donation site for food and supplies. Minimal fees involved and uses PayPal and major credit cards.

www.youcaring.com

A campground nearby would be nice for some of us to use.
  • LaserjockLaserjock New Wagonist
    revive? :)
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    ive gotta get my piece of junk back on the road!
  • sikdc2sikdc2 Band Wagon
    im down!! I drove my wagon 1,100 miles home from texas the day I got her!
    I'm still in for this. We'll have to plan for next summer though 2015. That will give everyone time to plan ahead.
  • i am now in the process of convincing my other half that its a good idea. hopefully it goes well.
    sounds cool! if we could get a date set i can start saving i would have to trailer mine out there
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Trailer it?
    i wouldn't have enough oil pans to make that 18 hour trip lol and i have a b16 trans so the car would be at 4k rpms for 18 hours
    This was just stiring in my brain the other day. Looks like I'm not the only one.
    I am so terrible at organizing things. (except for HondaFools) that was pretty badass.

I will try and get the ball rolling again so we can make this happen.

July 4th might not bee a bad time. A lot of people have some time off then.

Hmmm…….. :dejection:
    This was just stiring in my brain the other day. Looks like I'm not the only one.
    I am so terrible at organizing things. (except for HondaFools) that was pretty badass.

I will try and get the ball rolling again so we can make this happen.

July 4th might not bee a bad time. A lot of people have some time off then.

Hmmm…….. :dejection:
    Im pretty excited!
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    As soon as this nears fruition I am posting a flyer on @OfficialCivicWagon Instagram.
    Thousands can see it then.
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Let me know when so I can field a new trick...
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    12.5 hours from Auckland to LAX, then another 2 hours 50 minutes to Kansas...

I honestly thought it was going to be a 20+ hour flight.
    This was discussed in great detail among some of the members last nigh at a gathering at my house.
    My greatest fear is a lot of planning and driving for a low turnout. I have held events where only a couple of guys turn out.
    If this goes down, it needs to go down big! Caife is willing to instagram market this event and it will get press here too.
    Just wondering how many will actually commit and who will back out last minute. Thoughts??
    im down man! hell even if i met a few of the west coast guys it would be worth it to me! the only person i have meet on this sight is Caife, it would be great to meet everyone else. This would also seperate the boys from the men see whos really about that life!
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    I will be there.
    Central location is a bad idea. Location needs to be somewhere that the most people will attend.

Let me be blunt- it needs to be in the South. Piggybacking another national event is something to consider as well. When I met most of you in Atlanta, Import Alliance was on a Sunday. Have it on a Saturday.

Ive talked to a couple of you about possibly getting a couple North West cars down there. If we tried to do this in Summer along with Inport Alliance, we have a better chance of getting our cars there.

Billy and Chase should both call me... be nice to hear from bam too
    And if we get there... I bet that's our best chance of a kiwi attending too :p
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    156.jpg
    I am surely down to do it in the south. I was just tring to make it more accessible to the western crew. And... Having it in conjunction with another large meet isn't a bad idea.

South is a big place so we'd have to nail down a good location that works for the most people. Atlanta? Nashville? Ashville? FL? KY? These are places that first come to mind.

Big car shows like IA, and East Coast Hondas Meet are out there for the taking.

Thanks for the input and the commitment of you dedicated wagon owners to attend. Now stew on locations that work for you!