SH4 bumper on Civic Wagon

I'm new so I'm not sure if I'm in the right place or not. I was just wondering how would it look like to have the sh4 bumper on a wagon cause I'm planning to do that, can someone post a pic? Thanks

Comments

• CharbCharb Administrator
    Not sure what an SH4 bumper is, but I guarantee it's been covered.

Spend some time and look around the site.
  • ThrifterThrifter Band Wagon
    Charb wrote: »
    Not sure what an SH4 bumper is, but I guarantee it's been covered.

Spend some time and look around the site.
    The sedan or hatch bumper with the thinner and longer turn indicators on them and I tried looking for pics of how it looks on the wagon
    Haydz wrote: »
    Yeah and thanks answered what I was about to ask afterwards, I just gotta find a pic now so I'll see if I should do it or not.
  • NZ-DB8RNZ-DB8R Moderator
    Its not hard to picture in your head, just do it and see if you like it. What did people do before the internet! :D
    Thrifter wrote: »
    The sedan or hatch bumper with the thinner and longer turn indicators on them and I tried looking for pics of how it looks on the wagon

They're both different.

You can make both work, but do you want it to look like garbage?

I bought a sedan bumper to put on mine last year. Definitely different. Couldn't figure a clean way to install due to filler pieces. The hatch bumper is setup differently, closer to the wagon.
    NZ-DB8R wrote: »
    Its not hard to picture in your head, just do it and see if you like it. What did people do before the internet! :D
    Haha you're right, I'll just use my imagination then xD but then I just a pic of it thanks to haydz' link http://www.civicwagon.com/showthread.php?10849-Progress-report-Nao-with-Vtak/page6&highlight=christoffer
    They're both different.

You can make both work, but do you want it to look like garbage?

I bought a sedan bumper to put on mine last year. Definitely different. Couldn't figure a clean way to install due to filler pieces. The hatch bumper is setup differently, closer to the wagon.
    Well I like the way how it looks and I don't mind if you think its garbage, its my taste and people can pull it off if they do it right. What about the link Haydz posted? http://www.civicwagon.com/showthread.php?14192-bumper-problems!!!&highlight=sedan
    bam-bam say he did it on his wagon before
  • NZ-DB8RNZ-DB8R Moderator
    I think that one pictured either needs the top of the bumper black or the filler strip red. Otherwise looks fine to me, add a decent lip and you are away laughing
    Thrifter wrote: »
    Well I like the way how it looks and I don't mind if you think its garbage, its my taste and people can pull it off if they do it right.

You've gone from asking if it can be done, to being an expert on it being 'pulled off'.

I was attempting to tell you to avoid the sedan bumper. Now I hope you get one and 'pull it off'.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Charb... the puns. Put them away.

Try out the bumper and see what it looks like, all I remember of it was it looked as though the front stuck out further and it seemed weird.

lol

Just trying to help the guy from having a poor looking car. I don't think he's grasped the fact that the sedan and hatch bumpers are different-my point

Try out the bumper and see what it looks like, all I remember of it was it looked as though the front stuck out further and it seemed weird.
    I thought of it too like sticking out a little more but yeah I want to try it out to see. Then again I'll most likely keep it if it does that, I don't mind and I might do something about it lol I just like the way the bumper grill and turn light looks than the regular ef one would, I was thinking of doing sir/ef9? bumper as an alternative but I'm not sure
    lol

Just trying to help the guy from having a poor looking car. I don't think he's grasped the fact that the sedan and hatch bumpers are different-my point
    It's alright charb lol I know they're different and shape different, I'm the type of person who makes use of what I get and "eh f it, whatevers lol I'll do with I got"