My 1991 Civic Wagon - Pictures inside :)

2»

Comments

• I've used the energy suspension master sets on about 5 different cars over the past couple of years and love them. I installed a set on a daily driver stock CRX and it felt great. No extra harshness but it felt crisp.
  • Forgot to ask, did you use DA integra shocks as well or wagon shocks with DA springs?
  • wagobamwagobam Band Wagon
    The struts were stock 91 civic ones, paired with the DA springs.

This christmas I'm hoping santa brings some wagon goodies.
  • I think we are all hoping santa brings something awesome!!
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    Looking Good!

I like it a little raised up.
  • wagobam wrote: »
    The struts were stock 91 civic ones, paired with the DA springs.

This christmas I'm hoping santa brings some wagon goodies.

No wonder it raised it a lot in the back. You are using non-wagon ef shocks in the rear which have the cup about 1.5 inches higher than a wagon shock. Very nice!! I've been looking at all the lifted wagons on here lately and think I would like to lift mine also.
    jongsr wrote: »
    No wonder it raised it a lot in the back. You are using non-wagon ef shocks in the rear which have the cup about 1.5 inches higher than a wagon shock. Very nice!! I've been looking at all the lifted wagons on here lately and think I would like to lift mine also.

Hey man, I know you posted this a while ago but if your still interested in lifting your wagon I am actually thinking of selling my suspension setup. I want to go low again, just an inch below stock. Once I find a setup I will be selling whats currently on the wagon.
    Been a while. Anyways, I put stock CRX suspension on the wagon to lower it a little. Now I'm looking to replace the engine/transmission mounts. I was thinking of buying this kit from ebay that includes all the mounts:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ENGINE-MOTOR-MOUNT-HONDA-CIVIC-1988-1991-MTM-FRONT-REAR-RIGHT-LEFT-KIT-/171635499361?fits=Year%3A1991%7CMake%3AHonda%7CModel%3ACivic
    This seems like a really cheap price, and I know people generally want to stay away from ebay parts, but do you think these will be fine? thanks
  • Oh hell no man! Mounts are too important to go egay (cheap) !
    I have some updates about the wagon, as well as some questions. I'll try and post some pictures soon.

So the d15b2 died, but I got a replacement d15 swapped in. In a week or two it will be converted to MPFI using a Z6 manifold. I was thinking of also installing a header exhaust and air intake at the same time. Obviously there are tons of D series headers on ebay. Should I avoid these, or do they work fine? I hear very mixed opinions. Also, should I paint and/or wrap the header to reduce heat? Will the oem heat shield still work? I see most people just stick the header on, what do you guys do? Also, does anyone have any recommendations on an air intake? Theres so many out there it is hard to choose. I just know I want one that located the air filter behind the battery, not one of those short ram intakes that just draw hot engine air in. lol

Thanks a ton!