I Give to you the No Name Wagon (nameless so far)

13»

Comments

• Yes & Yes.. Looks amazing! Still rocking the rear bicycle I see ;)

I put more miles on that mtn bike then i do on the EK civic.... I rode 59 miles yesterday and 64 the day before... Planning on doing a Century ride soon (100 miles) on the Pinhote trail.... Again thanks to BamBam i am going to have a bike to repaint soon to match the car lol...... Going to strip my Trek down to rebuild this full suspension frame.....And the old lady wants me to build a bike for her to ride with me although i know she wont be riding more then 10 miles at a time hahahaha
  • VLxTurtleVLxTurtle New Wagonist
    Man that color is sexy!!
  • Some pictures of a recent outing after work
    294.jpg
    295.jpg
    296.jpg
    297.jpg
    298.jpg
    299.jpg
    300.jpg
    301.jpg
    302.jpg
    303.jpg
    304.jpg
    305.jpg
  • ok so i found the tires i am going to order for "Chestnut" http://www.samsclub.com/sams/bfgoodrich-all-terrain-t-a-ko-lt215-75r15-c-100s/prod1111001.ip?navAction= Tell me what yall think... Will they fit under a stock suspension? (question for you 4wd nuts)
  • 91ee491ee4 New Wagonist
    I like these. And, why do people hide their license plates in pictures?

• i just got this size and similar tires. mine were alot cheaper about 1/2 the price.

i know they fit in rear but fronts might be pushing it. i can check tomorrow on my pass side.

the 215 75 15 is a 28" tire. the 195 75 14 is about 26"

i think you would need a good bit of offset to clear the front knuckle for the 215s. i have bottle caps with about 30-35mm offset and its damn close to rubbing.

id go with a 205 65 15. thats what im going to run on my team dynamic rims

[IMG][/img]g8xt.jpg

[IMG][/img]808x.jpg

thats a 6x6
  • 91ee4 wrote: »
    I like these. And, why do people hide their license plates in pictures?

i think its because it looks cool. thumb looks huge. and he has pics of his plate in other pics
  • I was just giving a thumbs up because i am finally driving my wagon...and i just took it off road and now (at the time) it was getting its first bath... What do ya'll think about the new rack?
  • btw toys I like those wheels.. but i am either gonna stick with the RT wheels in almond color or go with my el-cheapo ICW 10 spoke
    326.jpg

What do yall think either these with a 205/65/15
    Or the stock RT4 wheels with a 195/75/14
  • check your pm's. if you are willing to spend $600 on 4 tires for one set of rims i can get you 8 so both your rims have good tire. you can have a nice fun set of aggressive all terrrians and a set for winter.... if you have winter for the price of 4 normally

the stock rt4wd wheels are cool. id like to see some painted cream. i like cheaper alot better too. so i would stick with something you have.

Mega_Mud_MT_0.jpg?itok=_t7gkmQo

you can get these in 205 65 15 and 195 75 14. so you can have same a/t tires i have and some amazing mudding tires when you want to have extra fun.

where did you get that hood?
  • Well the Hood is stock, it came with the car...........I didnt see any new PM's so i gotta ask what are those tires and where did you get them? And How much were they.... they look Sic, do you have a picture of them mounted on your car?
  • i paid $300 shipped for tires with warranty. paid $100 for rims local.

thanks for liking them too. idk if i can get a pic today just found out i have to do other things. but i will update soon with that 195 75 14 tire on a stock strut spring with wagon.

the pic i posted above is the accord strut/spring on my drivers side. thats the only corner i finished so far then i have a pic with the tire/rim combo rolled in front of it. but i will put the tire on the rear and pass side and snap pics or make a video
  • that would be awesome i am just wondering if i will have clearance issues in the front on stock suspension
  • that would be awesome i am just wondering if i will have clearance issues in the front on stock suspension

it fits. someone on here has that size on stock rt rims with stock rt4wd suspension.
  • http://www.civicwagon.com/showthread.php?13040-14-quot-tire-size

theres the link i wanted. realtimefun has 195 75 14 too but different brand tires so the diameter can vary
  • Ok so I got bored over the weekend so I painted my wheels..... Here is my write up on it....
    Materials needed: Purple power, Long bristle scrub brush, water hose, one can aerosol plasti dip (6.00 at home depot) and 1 can Rustoleum Painters touch 2X (4.00 a can at Home depot) Armor all, and a strong elbow
    I did the basic stuff first scrub the wheels and tires with Purple power, 498.jpg Making sure to rinse them off very good, and made sure they were completely dry. 499.jpg
    Next I took the armor all 500.jpg
    and put a generous amount on each tire making sure to not get it on the rims...

next i used the Plasti Dip to coat the wheels with a very thick coat (dont worry about runs they dont matter) 501.jpg 502.jpg 503.jpg Next you give the PD about 30 minutes to dry, then i took 320 grit sand paper and lightly sanded each wheel to smooth them out and to give the paint something to stick to. Next i started painting my wheels, one light fog coat and 2 medium wet coats making sure to not get runs. After spraying your wheels you give them about 30 minutes to dry then start peeling the PD off the tires. scratch at the PD until you get a small tear then just gently pull on the PD until it all comes off. Once you get all the main PD off you can do one of two things... You can put that elbow grease to work and scrub all the PD off of the little bitty letters OR you can take Satin black spray paint and spray your tires just enough to give them a uniform look I ran out of satin black on the rear curb side so i didnt do the front curb side or spare tire yet (tomnorrow) here are the before and after shots and the overall car now Front Before 498.jpg
    Front After 504.jpg
    Rear Before 499.jpg
    Rear after 505.jpg
    Road side 506.jpg
    Curb Side and Spare 507.jpg
    and Finally a profile shot 508.jpg
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Very nice sir, Very nice!
  • please remove the rims and lug nuts next time.

other than that they look good.

also do you run awd with 2 differrent rims?

also why did you spray the white on the tires? for a white wall or protection?
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    I am so confused. In one picture it looks like at lease one rim is removed, but then you mounted them back up to pray them, and your lug nuts, and basically overspray your everything???... Aslo remove the weights with a screw driver- then paint rims. Then have tires ballanced and ask them to put the weights on the inside of the rim.

I could not think of a more difficult or horrible way to spray your rims... what is wrong with you???! lols, jk but seriously...

This is terrible. Just terrible. What a valuble waste of resources.

LOLs, I'm sorry but there is a much better way to paint your rims that yield better results....
  • BillBoard wrote: »
    I am so confused. In one picture it looks like at lease one rim is removed, but then you mounted them back up to pray them, and your lug nuts, and basically overspray your everything???... Aslo remove the weights with a screw driver- then paint rims. Then have tires ballanced and ask them to put the weights on the inside of the rim.

I could not think of a more difficult or horrible way to spray your rims... what is wrong with you???! lols, jk but seriously...

This is terrible. Just terrible. What a valuble waste of resources.

LOLs, I'm sorry but there is a much better way to paint your rims that yield better results....

1) the tire that was unmounted is the spare
    2)The overspray was protected by the Plasti Dip i sprayed on the tires first
    3)I dont have the money to have the tires balanced everytime i paint them
    4) this was NOT difficult nor horrible... i did it cheaply and easily... which is what i could afford and had the time for....
    5) As for what is Wrong with me....Well that is debatable

But thanks for the constructive criticism......
    please remove the rims and lug nuts next time.

other than that they look good.

also do you run awd with 2 differrent rims?

also why did you spray the white on the tires? for a white wall or protection?

Ok easy answer first the white stuff on the tires is Plasti Dip, it is so you dont have to worry about overspray at all.. if you get overspray it just peels right off..... Second the AWD doesnt work yet... i dont have the driveshafts that go to the back.. and since i am so broke...I cant afford them yet, but i have been working on a solution to that problem... stay tuned
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    I really was trying my hardest to give constructive critisism, but im mostly just so confused on why you didnt take the rims off the vehicle first...

and for future paintings of the rims... a deck of cards does wonders. no plasti dip needed. no over spray. no lug nuts getting painted.

i appologize if I came off as an A-hole....
    523.jpg
  • Hello fellow wagoneers. I an back, I wil do an update in the next few days