Plans
- Building a car to my likes.
- Wheels
- Slamming it to the floor
- and other misc. parts

486.jpg
487.jpg
488.jpg

About a week later i drove to the junkyard ran into a volvo... and well i ripped the lip off it and now it is on my wagon. Heres what it came out to look like
489.jpg
490.jpg

had this going for a little bit aswell. my mom brought it for me straight from mexico lol took it off now tho. just cant beat the oem look.
491.jpg

492.jpg
493.jpg
494.jpg

495.jpg
496.jpg
497.jpg
498.jpg

499.jpg
500.jpg

Random shot: in my wagon on my way to san francisco!
501.jpg

502.jpg

503.jpg

504.jpg
505.jpg
506.jpg

Comments

• Looks nice and clean so far. That hub is a mile long!
  • Thank you swap'd ! but lol yeah after i put it in i sat down and it was a huge difference had to move my seat back for it to feel normal again!
  • ****waiting**** sorry was killing me reading weighting...

car looks nice with the drop and the blades. i like the new wheel as well!
  • Awd wagon Lol I can definitely see how that can be irritating I might have to edit that ! Thank you for pointing that out ! But thank you man appreciate the compliments !
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    looks super duper clean... I dig the rear curtains!
  • Thank you ! Billboard appreciate the compliments! And the Curtians I picked up for like 6$ bucks at autozone! It was such a good price I felt as if the guy had messed up with the price haha
  • It was such a good clean buy and now its even cleaner! Props. So your only plans are to go low and slow?
  • looks real good!!!!!!! really clean wagon!!!!
  • hahah those curtains :]
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    damn that thing is CLEAN! awesome find.. great price too, i can imagine your excitement ;)
  • crx_arturocrx_arturo New Wagonist
    I have the same momo hub and I hate it lol but it looks super clean
  • Myfirstwasanef9 thank you man ! And yeah pretty much ! I've never been to much into speed myself ! Just love a nicely done wagon and dumped to the floor !
  • Airodeck thank you ! Appreciate the love !
    loneeagle lol has to be one if my favorite mods/add ons to my wagon lol
  • Wagodizzle! Thank you wago! Haha it was exciting and yessssir I'm sure you can imagine how I felt lol
    crxarturo lol I havnt started hating yet hopefully I don't . I chose this over the nrg short hub just bc I enjoyed the look of it ! Little rubber piece haha
  • Damn, you California guys have it easy finding SUPER clean rust free cars! Im very jealous, wish my wagon was that clean!
    Awesome build by the way, cant go wrong slamming that thing to the ground!
  • Good looking wagon. However...why did you get rid of the original 2-series license plates? The later 6-series plates even have that stupid looking "dmv.ca.gov" thing on the bottom. :mad:
  • Thank you sir ! Haha appreciate it and the reason I ended up getting new licenses plates was bc when I went to go put it under my babe at DMV it came out that the plates it had on weren't even from the wagon. The seller just grabbed some plates from some other car and put them on the wagon !
  • Damn, that's shady!
  • those rear curtains are def whats up bro
  • 488.jpg

I haven't seen EF stealies that clean since the late 90's.

sheesh, you Cali people have the freshest rides.
  • .joshua Rote on ! Appreciate the love ! Haha
  • Jhampster wrote: »
    Damn, you California guys have it easy finding SUPER clean rust free cars! Im very jealous, wish my wagon was that clean!
    Awesome build by the way, cant go wrong slamming that thing to the ground!

Yeah mine was just chillin on a corner with a for sale sign across from a house I was working on didn't even go looking for my wagon she found me :)
    Did you think of a name for your wagon yet?
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    Nice touches. Nice clean wagon.
  • Crx Arturo ! I was thinking of going with Tina lol I'm not sure yet tho !
    Vox thank you ! Very much appreciated !
  • Well this is weird. I put a a new update post on here but fir some reason it doesn't show up ? Or atleast not on my screen ? Is it just me?
    I'm diggin the rims. It's good to see someone going low with wheels that aren't some crazy low offset
  • Lovin' the wheels too. Don't bother with Junk2. You'r no names are probably better anyways good Sir.
  • Crx Arturo haha thank you Mann ! And yeah I love the look of these new wheels makes it look even more old school !
    swap d thank you man appreciate it ! But whoa really ? The skunk2 front camber kits are noo good for our cars ?