Will two wagons fit on a 16' trailer

Will they fit?

Ok, i'm leaving tomorrow morning at 3am headed 8 hours south to pick up my first ever wagon!... and my second ever wagon!

Originally I was only planning on getting one, but the second came up with fenders and doors I needed to fix the rt4wd.
The lady I was going to buy parts from made me an offer I couldn't refuse so i'm taking the whole thing.

Now the problem is, can I fit them both on my trailer?
It's a double axle 16' heavy duty trailer. The guy i'm borrowing it from uses it to haul his big ass boat behind a dually pick up.
At first I thought i'd make it, but now i'm not so sure. I'll probably have to take the bumpers off and then squeeze them in tight. I guess the one in back can hang the rear off as long as the wheels are on?? Man... I guess worst case, i'll buy it anyway and then just park it some place and come back another day.

Sucks though.. 8 hours one way through the Denali mountains... No bueno :( This is going to be sketchy.

WISH ME LUCK!

Comments

• bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Good luck. 16 feet is tiight for two cars.
  • 90 RT4WD (Cody)90 RT4WD (Cody) Senior Wagonist
    good luck! Post some pictures!
  • AlaskaB16AlaskaB16 New Wagonist
    Short answer.. no. Not by a long shot. Even with bumpers removed. Left yesterday at 130am and just got back today at noon. I'm so beat! Had to make the 700 mile round trip TWICE because they wouldn't fit together. Saw all sorts of Alaska wild life traveling Denali at night. Sucked... But hey, I own two wagons now! Pics coming soon. Probably put together a build thread here shortly featuring all three civics.