automatic transmissions?

well i just sold both of my wagons to a member on this board, both were the 6 spd manuals which i loved, i hated to see the wagons go, but i needed to get a new car since my commute to work is soo far, but neways.. sorry to ramble on... i know of a 89 rt awd that is in decent shape for sale....and i miss my wagon alot and already am getting the itch to find another one. so my question is ... how reliable are the rtawd's with automatic trannys? cuz this one im am thinking about looking further into is auto. any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks all!

Comments

• SiWagonSiWagon Council Member
    :cry: Sorry to hear you sold the Wgns.At least they went to good homes.
    All the probs I've seen are with the Manual 4WDs.I've never seen a AT 4WD go bad.At least in ads I've read.Maybe 'cuz Manual guys drive harder...I don't know?
  • thanks for the input si, yea i ended up getting a 07 wrx, and i still have my 92 probe gt, if i want to drive hard, they have plenty of power. i already miss my wagon, cuz i miss being able to go on trails, and onto stateland trails :( and i wouldnt take my brand new car on that cuz if scratched it i would prolly cry, :lol: so yea i think in the near future, i will look into that wagon. thanks for the help, it is greatly appreciated.
  • duckie8310duckie8310 Senior Wagonist
    mMmm 07 subaru wrx? my mom just bought one too....wagon :wink: its so nice. that turbo kicks in veryyy nicely.

im sure if you find a clean wagon you'll fall head over heels for it, and put down the money to purchase it right away. good luck with it =)