Skater Dudes future car...YEAH BABY!!!

wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
here is a picture of the future car i will be getting summer 2006. it is a 1990 Civic Wagon 2WD, with a 5-speed stick...yeah, it has been in my family since new. it used to be my dads, then he sold it to some people, and now i want to buy it back this coming summer. SO...wish me luck!
here is a picture of it NOW...

10.jpg

and here are my future plans for it... (don't you love photoshop)

11.jpg

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

Comments

• SiWagonSiWagon Council Member
    Good luck. :)
  • hey you're pretty good with the photoshop!
    did you take some classes or something?

how'd you do dat??

i like the yakima faring..and the clear corners..
    ..try a jdm front plate next time!
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    no, i didn't take classes. i just sorta learned just from playing around. o, and i added side markers too...i have to upload the new pic....and a JDM plate..hihi
  • skaterdude,
    can you photoshop a grill on my car for me if i send you the images?
    thanks.
    sure no problem!! just send me the pics...or post it on this forum and i'll download it. i'll see wut i can do!
  • akiraboyakiraboy HondaCivicWagon.com Founder
    did anyone want me to set up a photo-chop area on the board as a topic area? respond here. BTW skater dude, niec job on the pics....
    thanks dude. and thats a good idea about the photoshop board. go ahead and start one. and if there is anyone who would like me to do a photoshop pic/job respond here.
  • there ya go man thats mine haha looks like what u want yours to be....

www.civicwagon.com

www.civicwagon.com
    there ya go man thats mine haha looks like what u want yours to be....

hmm, you're right. it does sorta look like wut i want mine to look like :wink:
    just add some SSR Comp. rims, an 1989 Intergra front lip, and badaboom!!! j/k. looks sweet man.
    ok..UPDATE.... :D

since my hatchie just recently got hit by an idiot driver :x i decided to get a wagon this week (HOPEFULLY :? ) that i saw on internet and sell the hatch as-is for around $500. :roll: so, i will post you guys once i get the car... wish me luck!!

peace...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • duckie8310duckie8310 Senior Wagonist
    good luck dude. then there will definately be 3 teens owning a wagon on here