code 9 cyp sensor

hey has anyone here had trouble with a code 9 on there b series swap in there wagons. i have one on my car now that i switched from obd0 to bd1 and i completely checked over the whole system wiring and all today with the guys at rywire and he said that was all he knew of that we could check. im just curious to see if this may be a wago problem or just a problem in general? i got new computer and ecu and there is no broken wires either sorry to ramble on but im just stumped and i want it to run better thanks in advance for any help L8r Jeremy :? :? :?

Comments

• shenrieshenrie Council Member
    I have the same setup in my wagon. A OBD1 conversion from Rywire with a P28 ecu. As of yet I dont have any issues.

Id be willing to bet that the problem lies inside of your distrubitor and not with the wiring. I believe all those sensors, crank sensors, cylinder position sensors, are all in the dist.
  • allmotrwagnallmotrwagn New Wagonist
    yea thats what i was told so thats what i am going to do is take it somewhere and get that part of it fixed cause i just bought this one
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Yeah i'd definately be eyeing up the distributor.
  • common distributor problem for hondas.