+++SiWagon FYI: '88-91('96)JDM Wagon Options & PARTS.

Last Update:9/05/14.This will be updated from time 2 time.(Check RED hi-lites for lastest update)
Options vary in different countries.Click on Blue hi-lites for link.
Check out posting #71 for pics of many of the accessories .
ABS
Armrest:See Center Console.
Accessories:Misc & interesting items (lunch tray,hatch tent(?),roof racks,fog lites,seat bags,misc shades,etc.)
Brush Guard:(bull bar)Front(w/optional round PIAA fogs w/wire grillethat mount on a metal shelf of the brush guard).Has a lower ribbed rock shield.Aluminum.There's also a aluminum side step bar.It has 6 arms that attaches to the side skirt mounting points.It's purpose is only as a brush guard NOT to be stepped on.It'll most likely break off.
Cargo Cover
a)Soft roller cover.Looks like a pullout roller blind.48" wide with lots of small holes for the rear speakers.Interior width is about 53".Dealer installed option.
b)Hard Cover.Complete Upper & Lower storage compartments(w/doors).Similar to HB,but MUCH better.Also had optional speakers(near seat release knob).Located more forward than the speaker pod(mentioned below) .
Center Console(Armrest)with glove compartment with padded armrest door.Dealer option that attaches to your center console.
Front lower Console:Has a "cubby hole"(Some didn't have a cubby hole), ash tray & lighter.It attaches to the bottom of the radio & uses a different center console(looks like the usdm 1 except at the frt where it attaches to the frt.lower console.
Corner Lites. Front(Clear)See photo below..Rear (Amber with Red Stop lenses)
Cruise Control
Drag Coefficient:The lower the number the better.
.29 CRX '88 HF
.30 CRX(all except HF)
.33 HB(all even Si).'11 UK Jazz(Fit) w/new facelift.
.336 '08-'10 UK Jazz(Fit)
.35 Wagon
.35 '06-'08 Honda Fit(Jazz),'08 Tesla roadster, Del Sol,Mr2('98),'08 Mini
.37 Sdn DX
.38 Sdn. LX(probably due to extra weight & Pass mirror).
.38 Miata('89),subbie Forester('09)
Engine:4WD come with the Si engine.
Fog Lites.Front:Round(See lower pic). Rectangular (1's under the bumper parking lite)and/or Rears(RED).
Headlight(Cockpit adjustable):1990+Adjust for up & down.Uses a 1(hi/lo) bulb instead of 2.Servo motor is mounted a bit outboard of the bulb.Also found on 4 dr. sdn. & CRX(pretty sure ).
Floor Mats: Dealer option Carpet floor mats were available.They'll have "5 DR" molded on the back.The "CIVIC" logo embroidered on the front.Rubber with a 1"(25mm) lip all the way around.ribbed w/ Honda Name molded in.Set of dealer option front,rears & cargo area.Cargo area one is flat w/Honda name molded into the right rear corner & has a 3-4" lip.Won't look right in the USDM Wgn. 'cuz we don't have the side cargo storage compartments.
Headlight WashersSee pic below.
License plate mount:No side lic.lites for the wider Euro plate.The section between the reverse lites.
LSD.On '90+ 4WD:Front(confirmed by Haydz).Rear:It's a slnd.activated clutch-type.The viscous coupling was eliminated(between the 2 center drive shafts). Diff.housing is totally different from usdm 4WD diff.housing so LSD probably won't fit.That's why the Wagon Gas tank is different from the other Civic's to allow fitment of the larger diff. & better flowing exhaust.
:) The good news is Jaker fitted a 92-00 Civic D series FWD OBX LSD into the rear pumpkin(diff).All it took was to bore out the threaded ring gear bolt holes to blind holes, as the rear diff ring gear is threaded for the ring gear bolts as opposed to the diff being threaded.
Oil Pan/StorageIn 4WD only.It's a oil pan stuffed inside the spare tire.If you want one.The Integra pan will fit in the 2WD's spare.
Power Locks
Power MirrorsMight be folding too.
Power Steering has the fastest OEM Civic('88-'91)turning ratio.Faster than the CRX Si.Only a hair off the Teg.
Power Windows
Roof Rack
Seats(Power): Toogle switches on the side of seat below the tilt adj.handle.& Heated.Push button switches on lower centre console.
Seats(Rear):Base Wagon has a 1 piece vinyl reclinable adj. seat.The rest have a more comfortable 60/40 cloth NON-reclinable seat with adj. removable headrest.
Shocks:'96-'01 IntegraType R Rear shocks can be used on the 1988 Wagon only.Use the ITR lower shock bolt(improved design) too.This is the same bolt used in '92+ Civic/Integra (10x68mm) rear upper outer control arm.
Side Marker lite:amber
Speaker Pods:Rear.Dealer installed option.NOTE:Also see "Cargo Cover".
Speedo:150MPH(250KM/H)(you read it right-mph) & 9500 RPM(8000rpm redline) Tach.:arrow: It's from a '90-91 CRX 1.6i-VT(B16a),but I'm pretty sure it'll fit a wagon.
Storage DrawerIn 4WD's only.Located under the passenger seat.A Honda Odyssey storage drawer can be easily modded to fit(Honda part# 08U40-sx0-100)Also see oil pan.
Sunroof:Power
Window Bar:A metal bar that goes horizontally across the last side windows.It's purpose is unknown.Maybe to dry towels on?
Window Shade:Looks like a Ventican blind mounted inside for the rear hatch windows& rear side window.There are still aftermarket ones that even open/close.These days are good for the VIP scene.[/color]
Window Wind Deflectors(Frt.& rear doors).A Rear Wing Deflector(maybe a smoky grey) that somehow attaches to the rear wing that curves down pass the wing about 3-5".Is it a deflector or shade/combo is unknown.OEM or aftermarket?

Front Fog lites(limited edition Rti),clear corners & headlite washers.
Fog lites have a mounting bracket behind the lights which attach to a long bracket between the 2 lights.I believe this long bracket replaces the front bumper cover brkt.
60.jpg

Comments

• sic944tsic944t Wagonist
    nice info where the hell do i score a center console for a fair price thats what i wanna know !
  • xsellxoutxxsellxoutx Band Wagon
    i have some spare rear speaker pods...
  • SiWagonSiWagon Council Member
    Sic944t:
    nice info where the hell do i score a center console for a fair price thats what i wanna know !

:oops: Sorry I rephrased it.The "Armrest"(refered to as the center console at times) is the most popular was a dealer installed option.To complete the JDM look you'll need the front lower console that goes from the radio to the armrest.
    yes i am making one from a 94 and up teg fit but it doesnt go in easy like on hatches ...
  • how are you fitting the teg armrest. i got one in one of my wagons and it fit like crap. there is a gap at the floor up front and a gap under the sides below the radio. is there any way to fix it?
    well i havent figure it out yet it is gonna take some mods but yea it doesnt fit as nice as a hatch

i was thinking ill make a panel to fill the gap or maybe make something to bring it off the floor
  • SiWagon wrote:
    Speedo:150MPH(you read it right) & 9500 RPM Tach.

Did the JDM version of our wagons ever achieve such lofty speeds??
    :shock:

• HaydzHaydz Moderator
    220km/h on EDM
    180km/h on JDM
    :shock: That's 250 km/h.
  • 1point7wagon1point7wagon Band Wagon
    lol some zippy wagons!
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    SiWagon wrote:
    Headlite Washers:See photo below.
    ABS (Is actually A.L.B, works differently to ABS)
    Armrest:See Center Console. (JDM wagons never came with an armrest. ever.)
    Brush Gaurd.Front(w/optional round PIAA fogs w/wire grille).Aluminum
    Cargo Cover
    a)soft roller cover.Looks like a pulldown roller blind.Dealer installed option. (the roller cover was aftermarket, not dealer or factory)
    b)Hard Cover.Complete Upper & Lower storage compartments(w/doors).Similar to HB,but MUCH better.Also had optional speakers(near seat release knob).Located more forward than the speaker pod(mentioned below) .
    Center Console(Armrest)with glove compartment with padded armrest door.Dealer option that attaches to your center console (JDM wagons never had these)
    Front lower Console:Has a "cubby hole"(Some didn't have a cubby hole), ash tray & lighter.It attaches to the bottom of the radio & uses a different center console(looks like the usdm 1 except at the frt where it attaches to the frt.lower console. (this came in the JDM Civic Pro, the shuttle had an equalizer filling the space)
    Corner Lites. Front(Clear)See photo below..Rear (Amber with Red Stop lenses)
    Cruise Control (JDM wagons never had this)
    Fog Lites .Front (Round.Might be rectanglar 1's under the bumper parking lite)and/or Rears(RED)Link to pic of front fogs:
    http://www.hondacivicwagon.com/board/vi ... .php?t=596 (there were four factory foglight options for JDM models)
    Headlight(Cockpit adjustable):1990+Adjust for up & down.Uses a 1(hi/lo) bulb instead of 2.Servo motor is mounted a bit outboard of the bulb.Also found on 4 dr. sdn. & CRX(pretty sure ).
    License plate mount:No side lic.lites for the wider Euro plate.The section between the reverse lites.
    LSD.On '90+ 4WD:Front(confirmed by Pacifer).Rear:It's a slnd.activated clutch-type.The viscous coupling was eliminated(between the 2 center drive shafts). Diff.housing is totally different from usdm 4WD diff.housing so LSD probably won't fit . (for INTRAC models only the front is LSD, rear is LSD and still has a centre viscous coupler, i was blind)
    Power Locks
    Power MirrorsMight be folding too. (folding 92-96)
    Power Steering
    Power Windows
    Roof Rack
    Side Marker lite:amber
    Speaker Pods:Rear.Dealer installed option.NOTE:Also see "Cargo Cover".
    Speedo:150MPH(250KM/H)(you read it right-mph) & 9500 RPM(8000rpm redline) Tach. It's from a '90-91 CRX 1.6i-VT(B16a),but I'm pretty sure it'll fit a wagon. (JDM wagons only came with 180km/h speedo, EDM came with 220km/h speedo)
    Sunroof:Power (never ever seen one on a JDM wagon)
    Window Wind Deflectors(Frt.&rears)

My comments in blue, just had to clear a few misconceptions up.
  • FSC4wdFSC4wd familEE
    I'm not trying to step on toes but, if you read the description of that Shuttle for sale in Japan: http://carlifenet.hp.infoseek.co.jp/honda.html It states it has a sunroof. Maybe it's aftermarket, but that buggie looks pretty stock to me.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Yeah i've never seen one but that doesn't mean to say they don't exist... ;)

:D
    SiWagon
    There are various options that come on the wagon in different countries.

Thank you Pacifer for your updates. :D :shock: 8)

Pacifer :
    the roller cover was aftermarket, not dealer or factory)

I've seen several on USDM Wagons & honda had sold them for $200.(No longer available)

I,ve seen several Wagons with sunroofs inJDM car lots.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    hehe... i thought you were talking specifically about the JDM versions... ;)
  • jhotajhota familEE
    SiWagon wrote:
    60.jpg

this bumper is off of a 1994 (or 1995) Civic Shuttle RTi Limited Edition.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Yep, LM only.
    :D :D :D Thanks guys.I'll make the update.
  • Solscud007Solscud007 New Wagonist
    any pics of the cargo cover? I think I found some OEM rear speaker pods. im gonna go get them tmw.
    Do a search.ragenasian had pics of the cargo cvr. on this site somewhere.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    dead%20link

Thats mine, although you can't see heaps.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    I guess you can add powered seats, heated seats and adjustable headlights to that list. :o
    Thanks it's in.
  • wow jdm goodness!!!!
  • Marc_EE9Marc_EE9 Senior Wagonist
    im pretty sure they never had foldies

just manual folding ones, like on some HB's/CRX's
  • rti intracrti intrac Senior Wagonist
    jhota wrote:
    SiWagon wrote:
    60.jpg

I don't think this bumper was only available on the intrac, I have seen two non intrac shuttles with the bumpers on them
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    It didn't come on the INTRAC, it came on the Shuttle RTi Limited
  • rti intracrti intrac Senior Wagonist
    My bad I saw RTi and automatically thought RTi intrac lol
  • QCnukQCnuk Wagonist
    Does anyone out there know how many came with 2 sunroofs :?:
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    QCnuk wrote:
    Does anyone out there know how many came with 2 sunroofs :?:
    none. anymore then one sunroof was an aftermarket add-on.
    in fact.. no USDM (and CDM??) models came with a sunroof from the factory