Re: 91 White wagon from the 206 (4/22/11 update pics)

Comments

• inceptioninception New Wagonist
    I did a wagon with rear speakers in it before and in looks real nice if u mount them from underneath then wrap in grill cloth...Nice wagon!!!!
  • unlimited02unlimited02 Senior Wagonist
    i'm asian too but, i just call it that... my old eg i use to call it team whyte hype... like the movie the "great white type" hahaha... oh yea forsho... when u get it going post up pics...

yea i was thinking about that... but i change out the mustang cargo cover into the accord one but they dont have the holes like the stock wagon ones... so i just never mounted them all but dont want to get rid of them too hahaha... but yea i'll might do that or try something new...
  • PandarPandar Band Wagon
    Very Clean Wagon. How much did you invest in it to make it look that clean?
    thanks... i probably invested about 4k to 4.5k....
  • i'm asian too but, i just call it that... my old eg i use to call it team whyte hype... like the movie the "great white type" hahaha... oh yea forsho... when u get it going post up pics...

yea i was thinking about that... but i change out the mustang cargo cover into the accord one but they dont have the holes like the stock wagon ones... so i just never mounted them all but dont want to get rid of them too hahaha... but yea i'll might do that or try something new...

oh fa sho, been thinking of cool stuff to buy for the wagon while Im out here. Getting stuff shipped to the house as we speak. So far just parts to overhaul the b16 thats going in it. My plans will probably lower it, find a lebra (or what ever their called), and just daily it for a bit while the b16 is in the machine shop. Definitely let you know when I start the build
    Evo_Seb08 wrote:
    i'm asian too but, i just call it that... my old eg i use to call it team whyte hype... like the movie the "great white type" hahaha... oh yea forsho... when u get it going post up pics...

oh fa sho, been thinking of cool stuff to buy for the wagon while Im out here. Getting stuff shipped to the house as we speak. So far just parts to overhaul the b16 thats going in it. My plans will probably lower it, find a lebra (or what ever their called), and just daily it for a bit while the b16 is in the machine shop. Definitely let you know when I start the build

kool... yea b16 would be nice... but i'm a LSvtec guy... got the everything for it... but just need the head but i've been getting eye candy for the wagon... maybe i'll get a vtec head when i get all the things i want for the wagon lol...
  • Ls vtec is the shiznits when done right, and alot of ppl dont do it the right way... I've done it once and mine lasted for about 3yrs, then sold to a friend and he spun a bearing. I learned from a few buddies that when you get the crank, pistons, and rods balanced out for revving to 8k, it will last much longer than just slapping on the head and new op and wp. To be honest though, the only thing I like about b16s are their trannys and pistons. I had a set of b16 pistons in my ls-v... The no TQ kills me, but its okay, it'll get the job done. I have the Evo to have fun with :wink:
    yea thats true... well i ran two stock Lsvtec turbo and they last me 2 years daily driving and beating... never had a problem until i wen built hahaha... all my built blew beside my last built lsvtec... sold it before anything went bad lol... and yea... i like the tranny it's so short... and yes the pistons too... i never ran any b/c of the machine work... jsut didnt' want to spend the money on the work so i just left it alone...
    here are some throw backs of my first wagon i every bought... this was back in 07... enjoys...
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    Wow, that's nice.
    hahaha thanks... this is when i didnt' know too much about wagon's and learned everything on my white one lol...
  • edowskiedowski Band Wagon
    That's a pretty clean wagon. I'm jelly.
    thanks... once and a while i see the grey wagon around the area...
  • 1slowagon1slowagon New Wagonist
    Hey unlimited, I got a white wagon too but nowhere as nice as yours. Just wondering if u would share where you got the plastic pieces to cap of the stock mirrors. I know you said you're not a fan of fender mirrors but I want to put those on mine and I think it will look much better if take out the originals and have it capped off. That's what I wanted to do but didn't know how I was going to do it.
    Hahaha in due time ur car well look great too n u need the stock passenger mirror block plate... There's a few members that are selling so got look those for those guys n the driver side I used a extra driver mirror base plate n that it shave down n cover up... Hope that helps
  • turbo_tegturbo_teg Council Member
    I think like 3 or 4 years ago i passed u leaving a meet at golden gardens when i had my gold turbo'd wagon it had to be u since no one rocked wagons back then.
    LoL yea I remember... U left before I got there n yea no body was rocking wagons but now everyone is rocking them
  • tracked wagontracked wagon Council Member
    Hello nice to see another local guy!! very nice wago!
    thanks, maybe well meet in person at one of the local meets...
    finish half of my pics... gonna take some more...
  • PavementwagoPavementwago Senior Wagonist
    Wht pics u got.? Saw u had to work today. Was hoping to see ur wagon at the meet
  • Mandalore88Mandalore88 Senior Wagonist
    Wht pics u got.? Saw u had to work today. Was hoping to see ur wagon at the meet

Man I didnt even read about that meet till last night and I worked all day. Wish I could have gone.
    LoL yea had to work n yea taking new pics of the wagon on its new goodies
    today at skool someone tried to steal my rear edm fog light... and what save me was my two nuts that i put on the back so when they try to us the screw driver it jsut keeps spinning and my alarm... it was pulled out but they couldn't get it but i'm sure the metal bracket is all bent up now and now im gonna have to build some new brace to make sure it doesn't get pulled out all the way... fucken jacker bitches.. eat shit and die... =D
    today at skool someone tried to steal my rear edm fog light... and what save me was my two nuts that i put on the back so when they try to us the screw driver it jsut keeps spinning and my alarm... it was pulled out but they couldn't get it but i'm sure the metal bracket is all bent up now and now im gonna have to build some new brace to make sure it doesn't get pulled out all the way... fucken jacker bitches.. eat shit and die... =D
    Dam them haters. Glad nothing was taken. I worry bout mine at my condo. Soon to have a camera
    yea i know... the cars i've seen there yea i can tell theres haters hahaha but not gonna drive it tomorrow and gonna work on a new bracket for the time being while i look for a better one...
    Wht school u going to. I went to rtcc back in the day for autobody. Haters there to.
    since it was nice this weekend and someone tried to steal my edm rear fog light... i decided to put the rest of stuff on... enjoy...
    a pic of the wink mirror
  • dgatchcdgatchc Band Wagon
    nice ride. looks good